Battlefield 2042 (1 Viewer)

for context... Battlefield Friends the character "noob" played by Neebs(Brent Triplett) used the jeep stuff. So if people were calling your noob they were accurate as BFF has been huge in the community. They even put them all in Battlefield 4. Most of the call outs are them. They even have cameos in the story missions.

Recon in this video was recently diagnosed with brain cancer. Thick44, "Human Man Warrior"(Tony Schnur).

Last edited:
Will be leaving COD for this one. Miss the vehicles and C4 as well. Very excited. Even was able to snag a PS5 yesterday.

Will be leaving COD for this one. Miss the vehicles and C4 as well. Very excited. Even was able to snag a PS5 yesterday.
Nice, I'm debating whether to go PS5 or Xbox. I haven't bought a new console since 360. Maybe do something for Christmas, idk

I
Nice, I'm debating whether to go PS5 or Xbox. I haven't bought a new console since 360. Maybe do something for Christmas, idk
I have always had the Playstation. I have been playing with the same guys since Socom 2. No way I could leave now lol.

11/19 isn’t bad. I thought it was coming out in 2022 anyway.

Nothing like a pandemic to blame for delays. Heck, I'm more productive at home than I am in the office.
I am glad they have something to use as an excuse. Cause if they didn't we'd have the BF4 super lag edition again.

I am glad they have something to use as an excuse. Cause if they didn't we'd have the BF4 super lag edition again.
I'm very familiar with that, lmao. Good times! No, not really, but yeah. I'm a BF3/4 nut, or I was. I haven't played much lately. But I'm still in the stone age with the old 360, but Christmas might be the time I pull the trigger on a new console.

I doubt it will happen but this game needs more time in the oven…the gameplay is fine and feels like BF but it’s got a lot of jank…frame drops and screen flicker are common…and classes basically mean nothing now which was a huge part of the series

There’s a rumor floating around that this game was supposed to be yet another BR game but they switched gears mid development…it still has BR fingerprints all over it

I doubt it will happen but this game needs more time in the oven…the gameplay is fine and feels like BF but it’s got a lot of jank…frame drops and screen flicker are common…and classes basically mean nothing now which was a huge part of the series

There’s a rumor floating around that this game was supposed to be yet another BR game but they switched gears mid development…it still has BR fingerprints all over it
What's BR?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom