Anyone own a smartwatch? (1 Viewer)

I'm about 43 hours on this charge with 29% battery remaining. It has an adaptive battery that gets better over time.
Have you started to do more on it considering your last review?

The 265S offers up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 15 days in smartwatch mode; the 265 offers up to 20 hours of GPS use and 13 days of smartwatch use. Both watches have Pulse Ox sensors, “Body Battery” energy monitoring, sleep and stress tracking, menstrual cycle monitoring and pregnancy tracking. Additionally, they monitor V02 max (the maximum oxygen you can consume per minute based on your weight), performance condition and other metrics. Finally, it offers two adaptive training options: daily suggested workouts by entering upcoming race info and following a video series from your favorite Garmin coaches.

Pixel watch battery life update.

I've been wearing it for 29 hours. I'm at 20% battery remaining.

I have the face always on.

Pixel watch battery life update.

I've been wearing it for 29 hours. I'm at 20% battery remaining.

I have the face always on.
How are you using it?

How are you using it?
For me, it's a watch, that counts my steps, tells me my heart rate, and lets me know when I get calls and texts.

I don't play with the watch. I have used it to find my phone, and vice-versa.

More than anything, it's a watch. I really like that it lets me me know about calls and texts though. When I'm at work I can't hear or feel my phone, but I can feel the watch.

For me, it's a watch, that counts my steps, tells me my heart rate, and lets me know when I get calls and texts.

I don't play with the watch. I have used it to find my phone, and vice-versa.

More than anything, it's a watch. I really like that it lets me me know about calls and texts though. When I'm at work I can't hear or feel my phone, but I can feel the watch.
This is kinda how I use mine as well with the exception of recording workouts.

Got a free one when I ordered the P8P. Hope it arrives this week.

Over two days of wear before I get to a single digit of battery life.

ive had 2 galaxy watches. v1 and v5. i love both... i use it as a watch, for texts/calls, sleep, steps and workouts (it detects them, i dont start em)

An alternative to samsung/google android smartwatches. Apparently has really good battery life due to the hybrid OS design
OnePlus advertises the smartwatch with 100 hours of battery life, a staggering figure in the world of smartwatches that have actually-useful functionality. That’s accomplished using the new hybrid architecture of Wear OS that debuted with this very smartwatch, and essentially allows the device to run two different operating systems at once. Wear OS handles useful functions while a simpler RTOS handles things like notifications and various other background tasks. In practice, you’d never know this is happening, and it leads to a truly good Wear OS experience that easily lasts a couple of days or more.

As for OnePlus’ 100-hour claim, I never quite reached it. Just shy of 80 hours was the best I could get before the Watch 2 kicked into its limited “Power Saver” mode, but I think that mode is key to what makes this watch so good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom