Am I the only one who didn’t bother watching the draft? (2 Viewers)

I watched our first 2 picks but none today

I mean the thrill is gone.
I just don’t care anymore.
Honestly forgot that the draft was this week. I was busy this week and didn’t notice until I check out SSF at about 10:30pm before bed on Thursday. First time that was missed a first round selecion in as long as I can remember. Ultimately, i knew that the Saints were going to get an OL. A good percentage of players may not even fit the next scheme when the Saints blow it up either this year or next (if especially delusional). So why am I going to invest out of my time on this process? I can just look at the results and hope for the best…saving a lot of time and unnecessary stress.

It's all incessant blather anyway. Even just checking briefly to see the Saints picks was excruciating. The NFL's over-inflated sense of self importance on full display.

There no point in watching it, every Daints draft sucks now, past 4 years they have only drafted a couple impactful players.

This years draft too early to tell, but why after drafting a qb last year pick another one. 3 out of last 4 years the Saints have done this.

The Saints are thin on offensive weapons, yet they failed to once again address the issue. Olave is not a true no1 WR. He is a poor man Brandon Cooks, Shaheed is not a number 2. He should be WR3 or 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom