2024 NFL Draft Rounds 2-3 (1 Viewer)

I am shocked seeing some of the names still available. DeJean was supposed to be a top 10 lock, then a top 20 lock, and now we are seeing that the draft experts didn't know sheet.

I want to draft another tackle. We need talent on the line, so investing two high picks in the problem would be a great start to fixing the problem.
When was he ever a top 10 lock? Injuries are the concern with him. However, definitely worth a look in 2nd along with Mitchell, McConkey or Newton and maybe Coleman I have seen Corley compared to Deebo, so may interest Kubiak.

When was he ever a top 10 lock? Injuries are the concern with him. However, definitely worth a look in 2nd along with Mitchell, McConkey or Newton and maybe Coleman I have seen Corley compared to Deebo, so may interest Kubiak.
I recall several mock drafts (prepped after the cfb season ended) had him mocked in the top 10.

I am shocked seeing some of the names still available. DeJean was supposed to be a top 10 lock, then a top 20 lock, and now we are seeing that the draft experts didn't know sheet.

I want to draft another tackle. We need talent on the line, so investing two high picks in the problem would be a great start to fixing the problem.
I said it in the draft thread about halfway through the round. All you have to do is read one report on DeJean and it tells you why you shouldn't want him. Tight hips. You can't have a corner with tight hips. We play too much man coverage for that and any more so does pretty much every team. That's even more important than speed. You can be a good corner without elite speed but you can't be one with tight hips. That's like a linebacker who can't tackle or a receiver who can't catch.

Really leaning on Blake Fisher trade down and trying to get a late 3rd round pick.

I think Dallas could be a trade partner. Saints give 45 and 150 for Dallas 56 and 87. Dallas got a 73 from the Detroit trade down and could look to move up while keeping an early 3rd.

I think if Newton, DeJean, and AD Mitchell are gone, there may be pretty similar value at 56.

Paul would be a good option at LT. Probably about as good as it gets for a 2nd rounder.
In early mocks I would trade up to take him around 80-90, in later mocks I was having to trade into the early 2nd round to get him. I would love the pick.

IO have run a couple of mocks this morning and we will probably have our choice between a couple of highly ranked interior linemen, like Jackson Powers-Johnson, Christian Hayes, and Zach Fraizer, or WR like Polk or Coleman. I feel like we come away with another immediate starter or solid contributor.

I think Dallas could be a trade partner. Saints give 45 and 150 for Dallas 56 and 87. Dallas got a 73 from the Detroit trade down and could look to move up while keeping an early 3rd.

I think if Newton, DeJean, and AD Mitchell are gone, there may be pretty similar value at 56.
A couple of trades I have seen running mocks this morning included a similar dallas trade, also saw us giving the bengals 45 + 150 for 49 + 80, Us giving the Steelers 45 for 51 and 119, and Baltimore trading up from 62 by giving us a second and third nest year.

My Board for the 2nd round...

WR KEON COLEMAN
TE JA'TAVION SANDERS
CB COOPER DEJEAN
WR MALACHI CORLEY
DI JER'ZHAN NEWTON
T PATRICK PAUL
T KINGSLEY SUAMATAIA
WR JERMAINE BURTON
ED BRALEN TRICE
T ROGER ROSENGARTEN
LB PAYTON WILSON
C JACKSON POWERS-JOHNSON
WR ROMAN WILSON
S JAVON BULLARD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom