2024 NFL Draft Rounds 2-3 (1 Viewer)

joe87

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
What would you like the Saints to do here?

Trade up and take Cooper DeJean, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Ladd McConkey, Keon Coleman?

Stay put and take Edgerrin Cooper, Marshawn Kneeland, Kingsley Suamataia, Kris Jenkins, Payton Wilson, Patrick Paul, Malachi Corley?

Trade down?

What would you like the Saints to do here?

Trade up and take Cooper DeJean, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Ladd McConkey, Keon Coleman?

Stay put and take Edgerrin Cooper, Marshawn Kneeland, Kingsley Suamataia, Kris Jenkins, Payton Wilson, Patrick Paul, Malachi Corley?

Trade down?
I am shocked seeing some of the names still available. DeJean was supposed to be a top 10 lock, then a top 20 lock, and now we are seeing that the draft experts didn't know sheet.

I want to draft another tackle. We need talent on the line, so investing two high picks in the problem would be a great start to fixing the problem.

Edgerrin Cooper

Or trade down... Draft Blake Fisher. Cash in on those 5th round picks to try to get a Comp 3rd pick.

Really leaning on Blake Fisher trade down and trying to get a late 3rd round pick.

Every simulation I do, Patrick Paul is gone before 45. I wouldn’t mind taking Patrick Paul. TBH I have not done much scouting of him.

I would also love JPJ, or Newton.

Outside of those three I don’t have a big preference. Keon Coleman is 50/50 IMO. He might not do well vs man but could thrive against zone coverage.

Trade what ya gotta to get Newton. Best DT in draft. Fills the other glaring need in the trenches. Would pair nicely with Breese.

Drafting Blake Fisher gives us two right tackles and no left tackle. And whatever Penning is.
Blake Fisher would be ideal guard in a wide gap zone... Even if he's 3 inches too tall. Really good in motion and can be a high level pass protector in his prime. Good feet and operate well in space.

Every simulation I do, Patrick Paul is gone before 45. I wouldn’t mind taking Patrick Paul. TBH I have not done much scouting of him.

Outside of those three I don’t have a big preference. Keon Coleman is 50/50 IMO. He might not do well vs man but could thrive against zone coverage.
Paul would be a good option at LT. Probably about as good as it gets for a 2nd rounder.

Patrick Paul? The YouTube guy that is going to fight Mike Tyson?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom