2024 NFL Draft- Day 3- Rounds 4-7 (1 Viewer)

Funny because according to the experts it’s bringing it up.
Time will tell. Maybe he'll prove me wrong. I don't really care what the experts say because they frequently don't do the proper hw. I'm no saying I do, but I make my mind up from watching games and checking stats. Rattler disappears in big games, good OL or not. Stats are mediocre.

Wingo to Detroit. Man... 2nd fastest interior dline would of been great here with Bresee in rush packages

The franchise is stuck on prototypes and not willing to take a risk on what's working around the league.

It just occurred to me- i am old enough to remember when the Saints selected a QB in the Draft from the Idaho Vandals named Doug Nussmeier .. in the next year or two, after his son Garrett wins the Heisman Trophy at LSU in 2025 or in 2026- the Saints could select his son to be the successor to Carr…. Who Dat !!

Wingo to Detroit. Man... 2nd fastest interior dline would of been great here with Bresee in rush packages

The franchise is stuck on prototypes and not willing to take a risk on what's working around the league.
They didn’t give a darn about actual needs today.

We need trench depth

Saints biggest needs: G, DT, S, TE.

Just missed Wingo. Maybe G Mahogany, DT Leonard Taylor III, TE Jaheim Bell, S Beau Brade.

Hopefully better than our last pick from Northern Iowa.

They must not like Taylor at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom