2024 NFL Draft- Day 3- Rounds 4-7 (3 Viewers)

joe87

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
What's everyone want the Saints to do today? Trade up or use all the current picks? I'd like to stay where we're at, unless there's a player trade made for more pics. You'd think something's in the works with a Lattimore trade after the Kool-Aid pick.

Top players left on my board:

Troy Franklin- WR- Oregon
Ja'Tavion Sanders- TE- Texas
Jacob Cowing- WR- Arizona
Spencer Rattler- QB- South Carolina
Jaden Hicks- S- Washington State
Cedric Gray- LB- UNC
Jaylen Wright- RB- Tennessee
Jared Wiley- TE- TCU
Devontez Walker- WR- UNC
Christian Jones- OT- Texas
Ray Davis- RB- Kentucky
Dadrion Taylor-Demerson- FS/NB- Texas Tech
Cade Stover- TE- Ohio State
Isaac Guerendo- RB- Louisville
Javon Foster- OT- Missouri
Mason McCormick- OG- SD State
Dylan Laube- RB- New Hampshire
Cornelius Johnson- WR- Michigan

I would like a DT, RB and another OL

Did Keegan the guard out of Michigan get selected? I'm hoping my VPN is working today, haven't been able o make any connections, I would like to see who is still roaming about.

Did Keegan the guard out of Michigan get selected? I'm hoping my VPN is working today, haven't been able o make any connections, I would like to see who is still roaming about.
Yep, he's still available.

I'm going to put UDFAs in as well. I don't get to see a lot of teams over hear, so this is mostly hearsay and mock draft rankings.
QB: Maybe bring one in as UDFA

RB: Jaylen Wright- Tennessee
Tyrone Tracey- Purdue
Will Shipley-Clemson
Kendall Milton- Georgia

WR: Corneilius Johnson Michigan
Bub Means Pitt
Markus Rosemy-Jackson Georgia

TE: Eric All Iowa
AJ Barner Michigan
Ja'Tavion Sanders Texas
Theo Johnson Penn State

C: Sedrick Van Pran Granger Georgia
G: Christian Mahogany - Boston College
Trevor Keegan- Michigan
Trente Jones- Michigan
Layden Robinson Texas AM
Javion Cohen Miami

t: Javon Foster Missouri
Christian Jones Texas
Walter Rouse Oklahoma

DT: Fabian Lovett Florida State
Jordan Jefferson LSU
Leonard Taylor IIII Miami
Khristtian Boyd Northern Iowa

Edge: Austin Booker Kansas
Xavier Thomas Clemson
Braiden McGregor Michigan
Jaylen Harrell Michigan

LB: Jeremiah Trotter Jr. Clemson

S: Jaden Hicks Wash ST.
Josh Proctor Ohio State

Sataoa Laumea OG - At Utah, Laumea started 19 games at right guard (where he fits best) and 25 at right tackle. He is quick, changes directions smoothly, times his punch well in pass protection and mirrors nicely. Laumea is big and strong enough to anchor. He's a positional run-blocker with the frame to cover up defenders. He shows great awareness locating assignments climbing to the second level and he has the traits to succeed in a zone-heavy scheme. -- Steve Muench

Ja'TavionSanders TE - Sanders has the burst to separate from linebackers and the size to win 50-50 balls working against defensive backs. He is a big target who can work against zone-coverage looks. He's a natural hands catcher with big hands and the body control to adjust to passes thrown outside his frame. Sanders makes one-handed grabs and makes plays in traffic. He's quick and can break tackles after the catch. He tracks the ball well and has the speed to make plays down the seam. -- Steve Muench

Jaylen Wright RB - Wright had the second-fastest 40-yard dash out of all the running backs who ran at the combine this year. He's a threat to go the distance every time he touches the ball. With his quickness, Wright can make safeties miss without losing much momentum and he has the extra gear to pull away once he gets a step. He steps out of tackles, flashes good contact balance and falls forward at the end of runs. Wright catches passes in stride and that speed makes him a threat after the catch. -- Steve Muench

Brandon Dorlus DT - Dorlus was a three-year starter who played inside and outside at Oregon. He had only 10 sacks over the past three seasons, but he's an effective pass-rusher who wins with quickness between the tackles and strength off the edge on tape. Dorlus gets his hands up in passing lanes, and his nine passes defended led all Pac-12 defensive linemen in 2023. He's a disruptive interior run-defender with the quick feet and hands to slip blocks and make plays in the backfield. He has the length and size to set the edge against the run. -- Steve Muench

Brenden Rice WR - Rice ranked third in the Pac-12 in average yards per catch (17.6) and fourth in the Pac-12 in touchdown catches (12) in 2023. He sticks his foot in the ground and makes crisp breaks at the top of his route. Rice has good size and the ability to separate with strength. He tracks the deep ball well, has enough speed to threaten vertically and the body control to adjust to back-shoulder throws. He has long arms to pluck passes out of the air. -- Steve Muench

DadrionTaylor-Demerson S - Taylor-Demerson reads the quarterback, tracks the ball and closes well when he lines up in single-high and two-high looks. He can shadow slot receivers in underneath man coverage. He is an instinctive playmaker who intercepted 10 passes over the past three seasons and had four picks in 2023. Taylor-Demerson has big hands, good eye-hand coordination and can catch passes thrown outside his frame. He's undersized with short arms, but he's an active run-defender and sound tackler who wraps up. -- Steve Muench

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom