Xbox Series s or x ? (1 Viewer)

I’m finally looking to upgrade from my XBONE and I see that the Series X is in stock in many places. I’m still considering the PS5 but leaning towards the Series X.

Anyways, what do you folks consider the best Series X bundle to get? I would like to get the Elite controller. It would be especially cool if I can get a bundle with a customized Elite controller. I generally don’t care too much about game bundles. So I’m not especially intrigued with the Forza bundle.

Also, before I do anything, are there any reports of an upgraded series X coming this year?

I’m finally looking to upgrade from my XBONE and I see that the Series X is in stock in many places. I’m still considering the PS5 but leaning towards the Series X.

Anyways, what do you folks consider the best Series X bundle to get? I would like to get the Elite controller. It would be especially cool if I can get a bundle with a customized Elite controller. I generally don’t care too much about game bundles. So I’m not especially intrigued with the Forza bundle.

Also, before I do anything, are there any reports of an upgraded series X coming this year?
I got the X just under a year ago. No bundle or extras. I had to go pick it up, even tho it was 30 miles away. Didn't want to wait a week for shipping, lol.

No regrets. Game is great. We have the Game pass ultimate since I share that with my son since it can be used on both console and PC platforms. My son plays on PC and me on the X. For $15/month and lots of games free with GP, it's a no-brainer.

I got the X just under a year ago. No bundle or extras. I had to go pick it up, even tho it was 30 miles away. Didn't want to wait a week for shipping, lol.

No regrets. Game is great. We have the Game pass ultimate since I share that with my son since it can be used on both console and PC platforms. My son plays on PC and me on the X. For $15/month and lots of games free with GP, it's a no-brainer.

Did they ever add Keyboard/Mouse support?

I don’t think the Elite controllers are worth the price. I bought a Fusion controller for less than half the price and it’s great, but it is wired. As for upgraded consoles, all I could find was some firmware changes will be made. Nothing as far as new console as of yet.

I don’t think the Elite controllers are worth the price. I bought a Fusion controller for less than half the price and it’s great, but it is wired. As for upgraded consoles, all I could find was some firmware changes will be made. Nothing as far as new console as of yet.
I love the feel of the Elite, but the paddles on the bottom are definitely an acquired taste. I still am not comfortable with them after several months of using it.

I love the feel of the Elite, but the paddles on the bottom are definitely an acquired taste. I still am not comfortable with them after several months of using it.
My Elite got the drift real bad, real quick. I sent it in. They "fixed it" but the buttons were not working. I sent it in again. They sent me a brand new controller. Customer service was awesome, but I bought a Fusion for 89 and it is just as good.

My Elite got the drift real bad, real quick. I sent it in. They "fixed it" but the buttons were not working. I sent it in again. They sent me a brand new controller. Customer service was awesome, but I bought a Fusion for 89 and it is just as good.
Yeah, I've heard some people have issues with calibration and drifting for sure. I'm ok so far. We'll see how long it lasts, heh.

prtty big leak regarding Xbox...

RDR2 next gen is listed but more importantly, Dishonored 3 is on the horizon

backwards Roddy, Dishonored 3 is the real reason i bought a Series X...Starfield is just icing on the cake :9:

Maybe I'll get an xbox during the leaked refresh. :scratch:

any of you xbox nerds have a solution for this?

in order to save in Fallout 3, i had to log in to Xbox Live(seems like the old version) to save to the cloud....now anytime i shut the game off and come back, i have to log in again....i even had to change my password because the old Live login doesn't have enough character spaces to fit the one i had

anyway, it's not the worst thing but it's pretty annoying

any of you xbox nerds have a solution for this?

in order to save in Fallout 3, i had to log in to Xbox Live(seems like the old version) to save to the cloud....now anytime i shut the game off and come back, i have to log in again....i even had to change my password because the old Live login doesn't have enough character spaces to fit the one i had

anyway, it's not the worst thing but it's pretty annoying
I don't have an answer to your question, but I have had an issue with my Xbox randomly signing me out of Live and prompting me to sign back in. Usually happens when I havent played in a bit. Annoying indeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom