Screenshot of Lattimore Liking a BR Post that the Texas Will Trade for Him (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

If I’m a player and the choice is between playing for the Saints or Texans, give me the Texans. On the field I can’t think of a single reason why a player would choose this situation over the Texans.

Last edited:
We'll know more after June 1, when the future cap savings gets to be more than the dead caps. If they trade him, they are helping their cap. The cap savings would be the reason, not the trade value. They'll take what they can get.

He's been phenomenal, and I hope he stays, but I also can't blame him or the Saints one bit if they part ways.

I don't really have a big problem trading Latt, especially drafting Kool-aid, But I'm damn sure not trading him for a late 3rd rd pick. I'm not even sure I'd do it for the Texan's 2nd because that will probably be later in the round

I don't really have a big problem trading Latt, especially drafting Kool-aid, But I'm damn sure not trading him for a late 3rd rd pick. I'm not even sure I'd do it for the Texan's 2nd because that will probably be later in the round
Sadly if he does get traded we won't get the value we should. Will be lucky to get a 3rd based on other moves that have been happening. A 3rd is the ceiling of what we'd get, I worry we wouldn't even get that.

I do think he will be traded and I certainly cannot blame him, but I sure wish he'd have a change of heart and want to stay and play for the Saints. Best corner we've ever had.

This is silly. We are arguing about a player liking a post that he later deleted. I mean, if somebody posts something positive about me, I’m going to like it. I’m ok if Latt stays or goes (for the right price) but there is way too much analysis of players’ clicks. Let it be.

And Latt has been a great Saint regardless of how the next chapter reads.

Nothing less than a first.
Based on his cap hit I'll take a 3rd from this years draft or next years the minute it is offered, tell the team offering it to send a fax or email with the offer, sign it and send it to the league office to lock it down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom