Saints will get smoked this weekend by Dobbs (1 Viewer)

In retrospect, i thought Dobbs was going to play well, simply due to the fact that DA is a complete moron and wasnt going to put a spy on him regardless, but right now...hes the best QB of the noon slate and its not even close. Im literally flabbergasted on he has dominated the Saints defense, which looks overrated if anything when they actually play a real QB for once.

In retrospect, i thought Dobbs was going to play well, simply due to the fact that DA is a complete moron and wasnt going to put a spy on him regardless, but right now...hes the best QB of the noon slate and its not even close. Im literally flabbergasted on he has dominated the Saints defense, which looks overrated if anything when they actually play a real QB for once.
NFL Dc's dont spy the Qb. They'd be playing a 10 man defense. We play a lot of man to man which
opens up running lanes for mobile Qb's.

You really trust the D to do that after you watched the first half?

My point was, we've seen this script before. I mean we saw it to a degree last week, Bears scored without any effort on their first few drives and then they get shut out.

Even if we do, we won't score any points. It's how this team works.

Somethingā€¦this just looked way too easy
Yes, we aren't setting the edge,nor are we maintaining rush lanes. It's been a problem area
ever since Allen has been here. Man to man is fine if you have a statue playing Qb.

Not sure how many of you look at the O'Line committee. They showed how Dobbs killed the failcons running and being mobile. We made Bagent look like Steve Young. If DA is able to stop him I will be surprised.
I would like to apologize. You were right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom