Saints vs. Bears Gameday Thread: Alternate Reality Where We Like This Team (2 Viewers)

Woooowwww! Don't stop believing.

Saints pulled it out today.

Falcons lose at the last second.

Bucs lose at the last second.
I'm going to give you and this thread the credit for all that because we've never have had a positivity thread and we've never had an afternoon where everything so sharply and suddenly went our way.

I'm going to give you and this thread the credit for all that because we've never have had a positivity thread and we've never had an afternoon where everything so sharply and suddenly went our way.
It was mostly an echo chamber, obviously but it really got less enjoyable to be in a Gameday thread when everyone was so constantly bummed out

It was mostly an echo chamber, obviously but it really got less enjoyable to be in a Gameday thread when everyone was so constantly bummed out
I get it.. I get bummed out and start posting basically my real time reactions like I'm talking to a friend watching the game.. but I actually do like the idea of having this sort of thread every week along with the regular game day thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom