Saints Select Khristian Boyd: How do you like the pick? (2 Viewers)

Saints Select Khristian Boyd: How do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 83 45.6%
  • Like it

Votes: 64 35.2%
  • Meh

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Hate it

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 8 4.4%

• Total voters
Intrigued cause of his upper body power got to watch some more tape. Reading Lance Zerlion write up on him he doesnt shed blocks well. He does shed them but he cant do it quickly. And thats the Northern Iowa level competition.

Great pick at 199. And not saying this is necessarily gonna translate to the field, but 38 reps of 225 is INSANE. Manimal

We needed a nose guard and I think he was the highest rated remaining.

I wanted TE McLachlan to Cincinnati who was my favorite for this and last round, here is my consolation prize.

There are very interesting guard/center prospects still available, hoping one fall to us.

He pops on tape, i know its Northern Iowa. Just heard what his bench was. Im digging it for a 6rh rounder
short armed big guys usually have outstanding bench numbers.

Not to knock on the guy. We needed a Roach replacement and he fits the bill.

Thats very true hell i got shirt arms and i got a decent bench lol. Quickness and Strength though u can do so something with that.

His short wingspan and arm length at defensive tackle is going to be an issue.

I don't think he'll be anything more than a run stuffer. Which is getting crazy de-emphasize

His short wingspan and arm length at defensive tackle is going to be an issue.

I don't think he'll be anything more than a run stuffer. Which is getting crazy de-emphasize
His age is also a factor. Most 24 year olds are entering their 3rd or 4th season. Like every
pick, time will tell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom