Saintman's Official Celtics @ Pelicans 3/30 Game-Day Thread!I Dont Believe in Lucky Charms and Shamrocks. I Believe in Good, Hard-playing Pelicans!!!! (1 Viewer)

They are a half game up on Dallas. Dallas wins today they take 5th with the tie breaker.
Mavs are playing the Rockets tonight, a team who have really upped their game recently. I've watched several of their games in the last month or so and, imo, if they manage to squeak into the play-in they could be a tough out. So, an upset by the Rockets would not surprise me at all. Plus they are at home and the Rockets are 26-11 at home. We'll see, but I'm hopeful.

Mavs are playing the Rockets tonight, a team who have really upped their game recently. I've watched several of their games in the last month or so and, imo, if they manage to squeak into the play-in they could be a tough out. So, an upset by the Rockets would not surprise me at all. Plus they are at home and the Rockets are 26-11 at home. We'll see, but I'm hopeful.

Yeah nah Dallas smoked'em. So down to 6 it is. Pelicans simply MUST win these next 3 home games.

I think we can go higher than 6th when all the dust has cleared but even if we remain at 6 the Pelicans have accomplished their goal of avoiding the play in tournament. Also the Timberwolves and Pelicans split the season series. I do not think they are a better team than the Pelicans. If we face them in round one then I am good with that.

I think we can go higher than 6th when all the dust has cleared but even if we remain at 6 the Pelicans have accomplished their goal of avoiding the play in tournament. Also the Timberwolves and Pelicans split the season series. I do not think they are a better team than the Pelicans. If we face them in round one then I am good with that.
I'm not sure but I think the TWolves are playing as good or better without KAT which is pretty surprising

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom