Saban on McKinstry….. (1 Viewer)

Someone may be traded, no guarantee it's Lattimore, Adebo could be moved because he's in a contract year or Taylor because of how well Adebo is playing....this is going to be an interesting weekend that should give us an idea of how the 2024 Saints will look going forward...
Adebo is a free agent after this season,

Saban might be the best coach of defensive secondary ever. Kool-Aid played a lot of snaps for him, so I know he will be prepared from a mental standpoint.
The highest compliment I think Saban can give a player is having him as a starter as a true freshman. Kool-Aid was called up when the starting corners were out injured. That says a lot to me because you can't tell me Saban didn't have guys with more experience to lean on.

Either that or LSU and we never pick LSU, so....
I go to lots of LSU games and yeah if a player hits the draft they are usually starter grade. Some beasts on those teams. QB is often where they struggle but Jayden was a gamer!

Well Saban passed on DB and also said that Henderson wasn’t as good as that other LSU receiver that nobody can remember his name.
EVERYONE thought "that other LSU receiver" (Michael Clayton, if you're wondering) would be better in the NFL because he was INFINITELY better at LSU. Clayton could run the entire route tree, catch everything thrown anywhere close, block, etc. His number 14 was the generic nameless LSU jersey you could buy in any store in Louisiana.

Henderson could run Go routes really, really fast, and maybe sometimes catch the ball at the end of it.

In Henderson's defense, he'd been a RB in high school and had to learn how to catch.

It was a world class mystery how Clayton went to Tampa Bay and disappeared from the league.

Someone may be traded, no guarantee it's Lattimore, Adebo could be moved because he's in a contract year or Taylor because of how well Adebo is playing....this is going to be an interesting weekend that should give us an idea of how the 2024 Saints will look going forward...
What’s the saying, “you can’t have enough good CB’s”. Not: “when you have enough good Cb’s get rid of your best one”. Theres always injuries in a season and always situations you want more DBs on the field.

.....at 4:47 on a Tuesday afternoon. While it's partly cloudy.

Hey, if you're gonna make definitive predictions... make DEFINITIVE predictions. LOL
I did not want to trade Lattimore anyway. This is a passing league, can never have too many good corners. Glad I was wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom