Rattler Humble and Connections to Archie and crew. (1 Viewer)

pcww

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I do not know much about Rattler and have avoided the Netflix issues to stay neutral on what a 17 year old said but i did listen to his interview yesterday. He seemed genuinely humble. As maybe he should be dropping from his previous expectations. However, he repeatedly mentioned that Archie would text him bi-weekly and keep in constant contact. There was a real connection with the Manning family. Say what one would want, but the Mannings know football quarterbacks and are a family that has zero "issues". No, I am not a fanboy but have genuine long time respect for these folks over the last 50+ years.
Take away is that they would not have been continuously linked to him had they not believed the kid was worth the "investment". After hearing him speak, I will be pulling for him bigtime.

I listened to the QB1 stuff and he's just being a jerk to some of the guys. He's a 17 year old serious competitor who isn't afraid to say what's on his mind, not caring about anyone's feelings, and probably thinks he's funny. Pretty much like a million other 17 year old boys. If that's the worst thing he ever did, give me a freaking break! By all accounts, he's grown and matured. We got incredible value and are lucky he's on the roster.

Last edited:
Listen to what his college coach has said about him. Any character concerns from when he was 17 aren’t an issue anymore. It wasn’t just a coach sticking up for a player. You can tell he meant everything he said.

Listen to what his college coach has said about him. Any character concerns from when he was 17 aren’t an issue anymore. It wasn’t just a coach sticking up for a player. You can tell he meant everything he said.
Lots of positive behind the scenes stuff from staffers, assistants, etc as well.

I’d hate to be judged on how I was as a 17-year old.

The last quarterback we picked up that acted like a piece of work when he was young, left here with everyone loving him. I'm not expecting anything out of him, but I'm more than willing to give him a shot.

I listened to the QB1 stuff and he's just being a jerk to some of the guys. He's a 17 year old serious competitor who isn't afraid to say what's on his mind, not caring about anyone's feelings, and probably thinks he's funny. Pretty much like a million other 17 year old boys. If that's the worst thing he ever did, give me a freaking break! By all accounts, he's grown and matured. We got incredible value and are lucky he's on the roster.
Agree. A 17 year old who among the best and considered at that time the best at what he does can go to your head. He should not be judged by a few mistakes he made as a 17 year old. He is a talented player who had no oline and made that South Carolina team competitive. Hope he does great for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom