Randy Mueller is Back (1 Viewer)

One thing he could teach his old friend Mickey is how to trade successfully.

He pulled off one of the all time great trades when they were in Seattle: trading back to get extra picks and then flipping some of them to move back up.

Came away with Sean Springs and Walter Jones both in the top ten. Both were great and Jones a HOF.

Checked the date on the thread, and my phone calendar to compare the dates. They are somehow both the same. Randy Mueller in 2024. Huh.

Wonder if Reggie rubbed his Heisman and Randy Mueller came out with 3 wishes.

And, I think what happened probably kept him from getting high level jobs with other teams.

Despite being the Dolphins GM for 3 years. And a senior executive with the Chargers for 10.

Hmmmm…..

The link “works” sometimes. Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
One thing he could teach his old friend Mickey is how to trade successfully.

He pulled off one of the all time great trades when they were in Seattle: trading back to get extra picks and then flipping some of them to move back up.

Came away with Sean Springs and Walter Jones both in the top ten. Both were great and Jones a HOF.
Do we ever hire young blood with new ideas -I guess Kubiak was a start. P.S. I'm not young blood

Oh the Mueller era. Man you want to talk about traits. One of my favorite draft classes was 2001. Not because it turned out to be awesome. We got Deuce and I loved the pick but I loved that draft because we drafted a few straight up freaks of nature. Sedrick Hodge and Moran Norris! Onome OJo! I remember being pumped about that class.

Do we ever hire young blood with new ideas -I guess Kubiak was a start. P.S. I'm not young blood
Not lately, it’s like we were in a relationship for so long that when it ended we just wanted to get with somebody who was always there for us and made us feel like we were still attractive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom