PS5 Launching November 12 (1 Viewer)

PC gamers have always been the wide receivers of the gaming world.

Colston-Saints1.jpg

Good to know. I think I have this from a monthly free game..look forward to shooting balls off.

there is a multiplayer part of the game called Axis Invasion where you can invade other people's campaign missions or you can be invaded...it's optional so you just have to turn off the mode if you don't want to deal with it

Are these (PS5s) readily available now?
I haven't checked in awhile but just noticed that Costco has them in-stock and available in new items today. $799 bundle with 2 controllers, headset, $100 p-store gift card and some game called Horizon Forbidden West....

Are these (PS5s) readily available now?
I haven't checked in awhile but just noticed that Costco has them in-stock and available in new items today. $799 bundle with 2 controllers, headset, $100 p-store gift card and some game called Horizon Forbidden West....
If you are serious wanting one grab it that is a awesome deal. The games are 70.00 and controllers are 60.00 and headphones 100.00 and console 500.00 . I am playing HFW and it is amazing it would be great way to start off it. It got game of the year awards 2022 . They are still hard to get so jump on it.

i have an old headset -

SteelSeries Arctis 7 - Lossless Wireless Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone: X v2.0 Surround - for PC and PlayStation 4 - Black​

Amazon product ASIN B07FZVXS8H
It doesn't like my amazon link apparently.

Is it worth upgrading to the newer headsets? It still works fine. Don't know if i'm missing out with that 3d audio.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom