PS5 Launching November 12 (2 Viewers)

member when Twinie used to claim the xbox controller was the king... it wasn't.

I got a PS portal. It’s awesome but has some limitations. It’s highly replicant on your internet speed. Rocket league can be a bit challenging at times. But it is truly beautiful.

I got a PS portal. It’s awesome but has some limitations. It’s highly replicant on your internet speed. Rocket league can be a bit challenging at times. But it is truly beautiful.

can you test it from an airplane??

After rocking the PS4 for the last decade or so, it was finally time to put her to rest. My son is currently enjoying the upgrade to a PS5 Slim with Spider-Man 2 bundle. I'm just biding my time until NCAA Football rolls around in July.

After rocking the PS4 for the last decade or so, it was finally time to put her to rest. My son is currently enjoying the upgrade to a PS5 Slim with Spider-Man 2 bundle. I'm just biding my time until NCAA Football rolls around in July.
PS5 is worth it. And the portal is pretty sick. When NCAA comes out I’ll be on that thing while the family watches TV

PS5 is worth it. And the portal is pretty sick. When NCAA comes out I’ll be on that thing while the family watches TV
Oh, I agree. Definitely worth it. We were amazed at the download speeds. On the same internet connection, the PS5 downloads updates much faster. It's pretty easy to notice the difference in graphics, as well. My son was playing Rainbow Six Siege and he was so excited because the frame rates were so much better than on the PS4.

I see Dave the Diver is free on PS Plus... that was my GOTY for 2023.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom