Not Firing Allen After This Would Be Disgraceful (1 Viewer)

Loomis won't make any changes during the regular season. He's also to blame for this mess by keeping the same regime after Sean Payton had left and allowing Allen to sign a $150 million mediocre QB. The sample size with the Raiders was more than enough to realize that Carr was not the guy, and Dennis Allen isn't some QB whisperer that could somehow turn Carr's game around.

And next week Detoit! How do we think that will turn out!!! Lolol

It’s all over but the crying. Best to rip it off like a band aid now. We got dominated by an awful, awful team. There was no sign of improvements coming off the bye. In fact we looked even worse. 7 trips to the red zone and 5 field goals and two turnovers.

I’m not sure how Carr can be so ****** in the red zone but he is. Just get rid of Allen and Pete. Get a lame duck HC and OC and let’s coast out of the season and hit the ground running as soon as the season is over. For the first time in a long long time I have zero interest in any up coming games. What a **** show

Dennis Allen is not a head coach. Dennis Allen is not a head coach. Dennis Allen is not a head coach. Dennis Allen is not a head coach. Dennis Allen is not a head coach. Dennis Allen is not a head coach. Dennis Allen is not a head coach. Dennis Allen is not a head coach. Dennis Allen is not a head coach. Dennis Allen is not a head coach.

It's NFL purgatory. Not good enough to be contenders but not bad enough to bottom out. The applicable pretenders label. And Great Valu pretenders because no one serious thinks this team can win anything meaningful.

Getting the right coach and top pick/quarterback can reverse fortunes quickly. See Texans, Houston.

We can't keep running this sheet back. I'm sick of it with the Pelicans and I can't stomach it for the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom