Dennis Allen's Job Should Be on the Line Today (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
It's almost certainly too much to ask for, but Dennis Allen's job should be on the line today. If you can't beat this garbage Falcons team in this situation, you don't deserve to be a HC anymore.

There is no excuse to lose today. There's no reason for the defense, even without Lattimore to give up more than 20 points. There's no reason for the offense, even without Michael Thomas, to not score at least 24.

Off a bye week, first place in the division, this is our season. The Saints either take a step forward or there should be serious consequences.

It's almost certainly too much to ask for, but Dennis Allen's job should be on the line today. If you can't beat this garbage Falcons team in this situation, you don't deserve to be a HC anymore.

There is no excuse to lose today. There's no reason for the defense, even without Lattimore to give up more than 20 points. There's no reason for the offense, even without Michael Thomas, to not score at least 24.

Off a bye week, first place in the division, this is our season. The Saints either take a step forward or there should be serious consequences.
If the Falcons put up a lot of points, what reasons do we have left to keep Allen? A defensive head coach with a bad defense is an easy candidate for replacement.

Could not agree more! If we lose to the Falcons, I feel he will lose the team if he hasn't already. We see signs of it with Kamara and Olave. Lose today and our ceiling on wins will be 8 and that should get him fired.

Not sure what to root for….”keep doing what you’re doing” or some kind of change.
Of course i want to beat the failclowns and make the playoffs this year, but at what cost? Another year of Allen and Carmichael?

I agree 100%, but sadly I don’t believe ML does.

We are officially in the “Keep doing what you’re doing” purgatory era, very similar to the Haslett years.

It would be refreshing to see Allen at least act like he is worried about his job. For once.

Allen’s job should be on the line every week until the end of the season. His team is literally playing one of the weakest schedules in the history of the NFL and there’s a real possibility that they might not even make the playoffs. 5-5 after facing a collection of backups and bust QBs borders on embarrassing . Allen’s team has been crushed by every team bordering on decent and barely beaten the sad sacks. A loss today should have him fired immediately but it won’t happen……..

It's not the ownership and management's way to fire during the season. I think Allen makes it to the end of his contract or if things get even worse maybe can him in the last year.

Allen failed miserably last year and his job should have been snatched away then. Now, with our coaching travesty still unresolved, Micky Loomis’ job should be on the line.

Allen failed miserably last year and his job should have been snatched away then. Now, with our coaching travesty still unresolved, Micky Loomis’ job should be on the line.
Last year with all the injuries I gave DA a pass.

This year, with the talent on the roster? No more excuses. Team-wide weaknesses point to the coach(es).

I agree with you but I have to laugh so I don't cry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom