New Orleans Saints Select Bub Means: How do you like the pick? (2 Viewers)

New Orleans Saints Select Bibb Means: How do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 69 32.5%
  • Like it

Votes: 78 36.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Hate it

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 11 5.2%

• Total voters
I like his attitude and he has the size and speed we need for this new offense. Strong candidate to make this roster

The last few years I always vote “Too Soon To Tell.”

The last time I thought a non-first rd pick would be good from day one (Trautman) I was wrong.

Can't have it both ways.. I strongly prefer value over reaching for need. Plus, I'd argue every position was a need, with the exception of maybe using the 5th on a lottery ticket hoping that Rattler turns to gold.
I still don't feel good about our pass rush/front 7 or oline. Don't feel particularly good about the depth.

I still don't feel good about our pass rush/front 7 or oline. Don't feel particularly good about the depth.

I don't think it's wise just to grab positions just for the sake of grabbing them if the value isn't there. We filled some front 7 and pass rush depth in FA with two relatively young players. CB was absolutely with how uncertain Marshon's future is and Adebo coming up on a contract year.

He played ball at LA Tech his freshman year before transferring to Pitt. Had a very good season as a freshman, with 20 some-odd catches for over 400 yards. He averaged 20 yards per catch or so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom