New Orleans Saints Select Bub Means: How do you like the pick? (1 Viewer)

New Orleans Saints Select Bibb Means: How do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 69 32.5%
  • Like it

Votes: 78 36.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Hate it

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 11 5.2%

• Total voters
This is what I posted back in March.

I started filling out my WR attribute spreadsheet and one WR is really standing out, Bub Means out of Pittsburgh. He's not one of the big names, but he has the attributes required for an NFL WR. I watched some of his highlights this morning and his size/speed and length is evident on tape. Looks like the inconsistent QB play at Pittsburgh factored into his lower stats on the season. I recommend looking into this guy as a late round option. He might gain some traction as he's starting to get talked about as a sleeper.

Bub Means
Height: 73"
Weight: 212lbs - (Combine)
Weight: 227lbs - (Pro Day)
Weight: 217lbs - Weight he wants to play at in the NFL
Hands: 10.25"
40-Time: 4.43sec
20-yard Shuttle: 4.38sec
Vertical: 39.5"
Bench: 19
Squat: 500lbs

This is what I posted back in March.

I started filling out my WR attribute spreadsheet and one WR is really standing out, Bub Means out of Pittsburgh. He's not one of the big names, but he has the attributes required for an NFL WR. I watched some of his highlights this morning and his size/speed and length is evident on tape. Looks like the inconsistent QB play at Pittsburgh factored into his lower stats on the season. I recommend looking into this guy as a late round option. He might gain some traction as he's starting to get talked about as a sleeper.

Bub Means
Height: 73"
Weight: 212lbs - (Combine)
Weight: 227lbs - (Pro Day)
Weight: 217lbs - Weight he wants to play at in the NFL
Hands: 10.25"
40-Time: 4.43sec
20-yard Shuttle: 4.38sec
Vertical: 39.5"
Bench: 19
Squat: 500lbs

Nice work.

Look, nobody is remotely likely to pull a 'Puka' level rookie season from this class. But Means might be the closest thing in this group to go from 5th RD or later to major impact as a rookie. The X role is wide open for him to take and earn big targets. I am very excited about him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom