New Orleans Pelicans(47-32) @ Sacramento Kings(45-34) at 9pm. Get a smoothie and anap! It's Late Night with the Kings! (3 Viewers)

This is objectively false.

It's objectively true. None of those lines outside of making 20+ threes say they are undefeated. Which is difficult to do in the first place. They shot MORE threes than OKC (36 to 33) in game 2 and still lost by 14. They shot MORE threes than Phoenix in game 2 (42 to 41) and still lost by 14. They only shot 2 fewer threes than the Lakers in game 3 (29 - 31) and still lost by 17. They shot MORE threes than Miami at home (32 - 29) and still lost by 11.

Those stats look nice and easy but they are dubious. Simply outshooting your opponent from 3, especially against the good teams, doesn't guarantee victory. Stopping the dumb turnovers and executing on both ends does.

As long we don't give him an extension. I'm perfectly fine with his existence on most night, but he won't ever win you championship.

If this team could ever get position to win one ... That's a different topic.
So you're ok with him leaving at the end of the season because I believe this is the final year in his contract.

(For the record, I'm ok with letting him walk. Too much inconsistency...)

So you're ok with him leaving at the end of the season because I believe this is the final year in his contract.

(For the record, I'm ok with letting him walk. Too much inconsistency...)
Yep, the whole playing favorites and what he's done to Jordan Hawkins should be crime. The 0-21 stat and being really bad at home are just so glaring

I think he has a 3+1 deal.

Yep, the whole playing favorites and what he's done to Jordan Hawkins should be crime. The 0-21 stat and being really bad at home are just so glaring

I think he has a 3+1 deal.
For me it depends on what they do in the playoffs.

I don't know why I watch ESPN. I'm watching First Take for any news on our game last night. They came back from commercial talking about how Zion and the Pelicans beat the Kings to increase their playoff chances. Then, without any transition in the segment, they pose the question "Who is the bigger playoff threat? The Warriors or the Lakers?". :rolleyes:

You would think the Pels would have gotten a little more attention with this win....pretty sure I saw a graphic during the game that said a 5-0 in season sweep hadn't happened since the 90s

And in all seriousness Zeller deserves some props. He was running interference and setting some great screens for Zion

And in all seriousness Zeller deserves some props. He was running interference and setting some great screens for Zion

Exactly what Steven Adams did when SVG was here. You can create space without being a 3 point shooting big.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom