New Orleans Pelicans (42-27) a Miami Heat (38-31) on FOX at 7pm. Does Naji Marshall gotta choke a Heat!? (1 Viewer)

It's so ugly over there. I wish I could convince Dae to be over here. He's too good to stay over there with a barely working forum.

I hate change so I've resisted, but I'm finally throwing in the towel. It's a black hole of negativity. Up 20 in the 4th quarter, I log on to.. you know, celebrate a little? And the entire game thread is one poster ragging on the team - any begrudging compliments are shrouded in sarcasm like it'll never happen again and PS we have the worst coach in the league and we're better off without both BI and Zion. It's really unbelievable... that used to be the best place to go for Pels discussion. Now it's just for self-loathers.

I hate change so I've resisted, but I'm finally throwing in the towel. It's a black hole of negativity. Up 20 in the 4th quarter, I log on to.. you know, celebrate a little? And the entire game thread is one poster ragging on the team - any begrudging compliments are shrouded in sarcasm like it'll never happen again and PS we have the worst coach in the league and we're better off witout both I and Zion. It's really unbelievable... that used to be the best place to go for Pels discussion. Now it's just for self-loathers.
Welcome, I hope you like smoothies and going pantless

I hate change so I've resisted, but I'm finally throwing in the towel. It's a black hole of negativity. Up 20 in the 4th quarter, I log on to.. you know, celebrate a little? And the entire game thread is one poster ragging on the team - any begrudging compliments are shrouded in sarcasm like it'll never happen again and PS we have the worst coach in the league and we're better off without both BI and Zion. It's really unbelievable... that used to be the best place to go for Pels discussion. Now it's just for self-loathers.
It went to hell in a handbasket after the current owner decided he couldn't have the site without McNamara. It was all downhill from there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom