New Orleans Pelicans (42-26) @ Orlando Magic (41-28) at 6pm on NBA TV. We don't need magic tricks! Pels comin'! (1 Viewer)

It says that tomorrow’s game is also an NBA channel, wondering if that’s going to change now that this game is on today

Getting tore up behind the 3 pt line by a team that doesnt take nor make many 3s. Until they play the pelicans. The 5th seed is this team's ceiling. Need a replacement big for Larry and a certified bench shot creator in the offseason.
Larry is fine off the bench. JV needs to be replaced by a modern big as a starter. We have a bench shot creator but Wille keeps him glued to the bench - Hawk. Agree with the 3 snowball theory. Been that way for a while. I’ve been saying I hope we can just stay out of the playin.

Really hope it's just a mild hyperextension for BI. I've seen players come back in a week from that.

Hawk can play and should be a regular rotational guy coming off the bench as soon as CJ needs a breather... He's not ready as a defender, but he can sure as hell get his shot and create his own shot... and that's more than enough when your offense is stagnant, needs a spark, and guys like Naji, Larry, and Jose can't buy a bucket.... and your opponent is raining 3s.

Hawk can play and should be a regular rotational guy coming off the bench as soon as CJ needs a breather... He's not ready as a defender, but he can sure as hell get his shot and create his own shot... and that's more than enough when your offense is stagnant, needs a spark, and guys like Naji, Larry, and Jose can't buy a bucket.... and your opponent is raining 3s.
Exactly. Hawk is not the only poor defender on the court, but he's one of the better shooters on the team and can create he own shot. I guarantee you one thing: he's not getting better sitting on the bench. He was on pace to make the most 3 pt shots ever by a rookie, until our coach decided he wasn't good enough to play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom