New Orleans Pelicans (42-26) @ Orlando Magic (41-28) at 6pm on NBA TV. We don't need magic tricks! Pels comin'! (1 Viewer)

For minor knee hyperextension, RICE (rest, ice, compression, and elevation) for 2-4 weeks will allow the knee enough time to heal. For more severe injuries which may include ligament or cartilage tears, recovery time estimates around 6-12 months post-surgery for the knee to resume full activity.
Hope it is minor.

Man Trigga used to be automatic on free throws, now he’s in the mid-70s% wth

For the record this was going south way before BI went down. Good night.
It's not about tonight. Ingram is gone, he will not be back at least for the rest of regular season. That will do it for the season in other words and every season it's freaking Injuries that kill us. I am tired.

I am more of a believer every day of the saying, “some things just aren’t meant to be”

Pelicans and Staying healthy just aren’t a good fit

We can win without BI. We still have plenty of talent without him. The issue is the same stuff I’ve been harping on from jump. Lack of clutch, Lack of line up changes when things aren’t clicking, and the snowball effect against good teams with dawg players.

Move on? No one will give you fair trade value coming off a significant injury.
Fair point thought it was his contract year. He’s got one year left on his contract after this season. Going into this game he played 62 games this season, he’s never exceeded that number since his rookie year in 2016. Just so sick of the SOS with the injuries. Hope it looked worse than it was but it looked very bad by NBA standards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom