New Orleans Pelicans (42-26) @ Orlando Magic (41-28) at 6pm on NBA TV. We don't need magic tricks! Pels comin'! (2 Viewers)

These next 2 games... Orlando tonight and Miami on a B2B tomorrow night... are very pivotal to this team. They MUST win at least one of these two (preferably BOTH) with the lowly Detroit Pistons waiting on Sunday afternoon. The next home stand looks especially brutal, and the team needs to stack up wins now.
We want blood in miami

What is this "Duke version" of Z everybody's suddenly talking about? I've never seen it.
He was really good at basketball when he played at Duke.

I kinda want to get his buddy barret to come off the bench just to keep Z on it next season.

Edit: they gave barret 100 over 4? Yeeesh

Last edited:
These next 2 games... Orlando tonight and Miami on a B2B tomorrow night... are very pivotal to this team. They MUST win at least one of these two (preferably BOTH) with the lowly Detroit Pistons waiting on Sunday afternoon. The next home stand looks especially brutal, and the team needs to stack up wins now.
Agreed. Splitting these two games would be a win in my book. Taking them both would be gravy.

Last edited:
A win tonight is very important because it's hard to win on the road in the 2nd game of a B2B when the home team is rested

A win tonight is very important because it's hard to win on the road in the 2nd game of a B2B when the home team is rested
Which IIRC, is what happened in the Miami game. Although we were at home, it was the second game and they were well-rested.

It is very likely, actually
I thought he was talking about the second of the B2B games.
Actually we need to win both of those games with the tough schedule ahead. But the second one is very unlikely to bring home the win. There's just no time to recoup.

I thought he was talking about the second of the B2B games.
Actually we need to win both of those games with the tough schedule ahead. But the second one is very unlikely to bring home the win. There's just no time to recoup.
I think we will be very motivated for miami. I'd rather lose tonight to be ready for miami then win tonight and lose tomorrow. It's personal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom