New Orleans Pelicans (38-25) @ Atlanta Hawks(29-34). Dirty Bird can't fly with a broken wing. (1 Viewer)

Man, I didn't know the Pels were playing tonight. I don't want to miss the finish!

The Pels have fallen back from a 22 point lead?!?!? :covri:
We need to hang on to this 12 point lead!

Good win in the ATL, especially with BI only scoring 7 points. Coming home to play the Cleveland Cavaliers..
BI didn't score, but he had a ton of assists, played good defense, and made some good hustle plays.

Great weekend for the Pels. We win while the Suns and Warriors lost last night, the Clips lost earlier, and the Kings are about to lose to the Rockets

Good win in the ATL, especially with BI only scoring 7 points. Coming home to play the Cleveland Cavaliers..
He had 10 assists so that's like scoring 22 points altogether. Hate they gave up 38 points in the 4th. The scoring droughts and long defensive lapses are what needs to get cleaned up. They play great basketball for 5 minutes then horse crap for 6 minutes. So weird.

Clippers lost. Kings lost. Will be an excellent Sunday with a Lakers loss.
The Pels play the Clippers later in the season in L.A. They also have to play the Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, and the Phoenix Suns home and away.

I would be quite satisfied if they could hold onto the 5th seed.

EDIT: Clippers game is at SKC.

Last edited:
Clippers lost. Kings lost. Will be an excellent Sunday with a Lakers loss.
I really want to get home court for RD1 if we are gonna match up against the Clippers.

I don't need Suns leapfrogging them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom