New Orleans Pelicans (37-25) @ Philadelphia 76ers (35-27). I got 76 reasons why we gonna ball tonight! (1 Viewer)

ftfy

This team is the scariest roller coaster ever constructed.
Still, I'm in.
Winning is never a scary, frightening thing to behold. Its beautiful and a wonderful gift worth sharing and spreading your love and appreciation for.

We have trusted the process and so far during this regular-season, Pels have hit their strides with thankfully no major, serious, long-term injuries, no dissention, bitterness, ego conflicts, this season is shaping up to be maybe the best season of New Orleans NBA basketball since 2007-08 Hornets with Chris Paul, Tyson Chandler, and David West.

BTW, my thanks to Taker for another excellent, game-day discussion thread meeting the pre-game hype and celebrations of another hard-fought Pelicans win.

Last edited:
At the end of the day. You are 13 games over .500 with 19 to play and a shot to get a top 4 seed. Shirt happens. Go Pels.
Winning by 1 point where the opposing team's PG misses an open jumper is still a win despite most ESPN NBA talking heads, experts, prognosticators sneering at us saying we didnt deserve to win is still a win and tough sheet for them. It works itself out and is just as self-sustaining, with clarity as if we had beaten the 76ers by 40 points tonight instead.

A win is a win and frankly, thats all that matters once one lays their heads down on the pillow at night if you're a Saints or Pelicans fan.

Last edited:
CJ and Larry were awful. I really want a small ball 5 big replacement next year.

CJ and Larry were awful. I really want a small ball 5 big replacement next year.
If you're keeping Ingram and Zion. I would imagine that CJ, Larry, and Jonas(expiring) will have to go. CJ being a player of value with good years left hurts, but you gotta bet on Hawkins to fill his role at a cheaper salary.

Gotta find a 5. If they want a PG like Murray. I digress, but if you're moving CJ. You have to get a Murray to provide some ball handling.

The line was Pels -8.5. After a 32 point lead Pels win by 8. All I'm gonna say. :censored:

Anyone notice that Zion had numbers in all 5 stats (points, assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks). To me the 12 rebounds that he had was the most noticeable and unexpected stat. And Naji with 19 points. Amazing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom