New Orleans Pelicans (37-25) @ Philadelphia 76ers (35-27). I got 76 reasons why we gonna ball tonight! (1 Viewer)

I dunno how you feel good about this W.

Any win we get is a reason to be happy, no matter how we got that win. In years past we would’ve lost this game after mass of lead but apparently this team has learned not to give up.

I dunno how you feel good about this W.
It's a win, Marsha and winning especially when this team is trying very hard to overtake the 40-win mark and hopefully, we get as close to 50 wins as possible, if not God forbid surpass it by the final week of the regular-season. If indeed we're that lucky because right now, I'm sort of 55/45 probability margin in favor at best, that we break 50 wins and the closer we're to 50+ wins, the better our postseason rankings are.

The Western Conference is, by far, the more competitive, dominant conference in the NBA most seasons despite Boston, Cleveland, and NYK having very good, to great seasons this year. In a way, the Western Conference playoffs are a little like Social Darwinism in micro-representstive samples in that its kill or be killed, evolve and survive or die. A very good team that wins 48-49 wins in the Western Conference can more easily get eaten alive then in the East by comparison and its been this way for decades. The 1993-94 Seattle Sonics, 2006-07 Dallas Mavericks, Sacramento Kings getting screwed in successive WCFs vs. Lakers in the early 2000's.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom