New Orleans Pelicans(26-21) @ Houston Rockets (22-24) at 7pm. Willie Green Financial - Where we always give good credit! (1 Viewer)

We are sorely lacking the killer instinct, we need somebody that’s going to have ice in there blood
I just want to play situational basketball. Play a certain way at certain points of games... Like damn. You know a team gonna be gassing 3s. Put your shooters on the floor.

Trey’s 3 and my candy did the trick! :very-happy:

Rocket took over double digit 3s in the 4th. You got to play that smart. They only difference is that they didn't make it when good teams do.

Well, @Infoman... If this is Ingram stock pump for a trade. He just doesn't look like a superstar at all. This is probably the worst Ingram has looked since joining the team. I don't understand...
He played ok tonight. They don’t have a Tatum, SGA, Booker, or PG13 so we should win these. And we did. I think what I’ve been thinking. We are not a contender and we don’t have a superstar. We have to make a trade to get closer and hope for some luck.

13 in the 4th? We cant win them all by 25
Well, I made that post when we were up just by 8 with a little under 2 minutes to go. It truly was too close to be comfortable. But so glad we won by 11. :9:

He played ok tonight. They don’t have a Tatum, SGA, Booker, or PG13 so we should win these. And we did. I think what I’ve been thinking. We are not a contender and we don’t have a superstar. We have to make a trade to get closer and hope for some luck.
Outside of the turnovers BI controlled the 1st half then Jonas controlled the 2nd. They both finished with double doubles. I just wished they'd feature Jonas more often against mismatches instead of chasing 3s. Thats not the play when Jonas has a mismatch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom