New Orleans Pelicans(22-15) @ Golden State Warriors(17-19) on ABC at 7:30pm. We a Basketball City, now! 🏀 (1 Viewer)

I understand that he was getting some criticism early on (and I’m not saying that was necessarily wrong), but I’m proud of Zion for shutting Stephen A up after the pre-game broadcast.

He was 2nd in scoring (by 2 pts), 2nd in assists (by 1), tied for 2nd in rebs (by 4), was 1st among starters in +/-, and was 8/12 from the floor.

This is NOT me saying Zion is above criticism or is perfect. But I am super proud of him and the team for making a blowhard like Stephen A look so dumb after his rant earlier tonight.

GDiHxFMXoAAbT-9

I was calling him out earlier because he was playing like poo. He's playing in garbage time now so congrats I guess. Not sure why he's beyond criticism to some around here.
He's not beyond criticism....no one is. But the dude had a good game and has been playing well during this stretch and been active on defense. JV had 21 but no other player had more than 20pts, and they dominate the Warriors on their court. Yeah he had a couple bad turnovers, but he also had a good assist game and got his hands on a few balls on D.

Missed this one...was busy tonight.
I never watch the Pels games live (@Taker597 this is why I rarely post in the game-day thread), I usually catch them the next day via League Pass with the commercials cut out. I watched this game an hour or so late and FF through the commercials. I'm spoiled.

Not sure where you're at, but could you record the game and watch it later somehow? A shame to have to miss a great game like this one was. I feel your pain.

I never watch the Pels games live (@Taker597 this is why I rarely post in the game-day thread), I usually catch them the next day via League Pass with the commercials cut out. I watched this game an hour or so late and FF through the commercials. I'm spoiled.

Not sure where you're at, but could you record the game and watch it later somehow? A shame to have to miss a great game like this one was...
I record all the games. I was out with my gf last night and while I live in the BR area, she lives in Mandeville so I didn't get home until about 11:30

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom