Huntsville Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

How many of us Huntsvillians own season tickets? The last i checked, i was number 327 in Feb for 2 of the higer cost tickets (no need to drive all that that way for bad seats - but i'll take em of i can get em.)

Hi St Rick

I still live in Huntsville and St Randy and i used go to the end zone to watch games. It's pretty cool and i think that you would like it. Like St Randy said, we ran the joint a few years ago before everybody moved away. Maybe in Dec we can all get together there to watch a game. I'm getting ready to go to VA for training so i have to find a place there to watch the games. 5 months behind enemy lines in kitten and dirty bird country. No worries though, i'll be tryin to convert the unbelievers the whole time.

You'll do it too. (convert the kittie fans) I can't believe I'm seeing you in here man!!!!! I didn't know you knew how to type! Happy Fathers day BTW.

I'm getting ready to go to VA so i've got some time to kill. I was thinking that this season is going to be the one that makes or breaks the franchise in so many ways. Remember 1980? 2001? well, 2007 has a chance to change everything. If we get to the superbowl, we'll have made good on the team's potential and will probably get a new a longer term deal done to stay. either way we need prepare for a playoff party here in hunstville, especially if the rumors are true that there's going to be a major new sportsbar opening this year like the one in the opre mills mall.

Huntsville is a tremendous place to raise a family.

There is a new place on 72 if your out near Madison called Indigo Joe's which would be a good spot to catch a game. Or you could get NFL Sunday Ticket. Used to have to do this in order to see Saints games, but now that the Saints are good they might get more coverage locally.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom