Dallas area Saints ! (1 Viewer)

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
You might be getting one of the Shoal Creek Boyz out there in the next few weeks. That's right, I might be moving out there soon.
I'm going to hate leaving Austin and all my friends, but I have to go where I can make a good living.
I already have a job lined up and all, so that's no problem.

So who all is out there? Where do we go to watch the games and such ? I'm going to need good friends ASAP.

So long Austin. I'll miss you.

Hey you should do like me and split your time between the two cities. Good luck here in Dallas.

So who all is out there? Where do we go to watch the games and such ? I'm going to need good friends ASAP.

I just moved out to Dallas in August of last year. I had watched all of last seasons games at home via 'The Ticket'.

I have heard from a few guys on the board that "Ben's Half Yard House" in Dallas and "Gators" in Euless are good places to watch the game.

I think a Dallas Saints Report happy hour may be in the future.:0034:

Welcome to Dallas.:highfive:

WOW!
DUDE!!!!
Sorry, uhhh well, usually I would say, "I'm so sorry to hear that"
but I'm being very selfish and will say "HELL YEAH!"

I've been going to Ben's for 7 years (get a life, I know?!?!). The last game there really upset me. They told me to stay away from the Bears side while they sent a Bears happy bartendres to OUR side. That didn't land well for me. In fact, still ticked about it.

So far, I will be watching at home via/NFL-DirectTV-package, or at RCS' place! :smilielol:

Welcome. Gators gets a pretty good group every week. Do you know what area you'll be living in yet?

Hey you should do like me and split your time between the two cities. Good luck here in Dallas.

Funny you should mention that 342000. I am planning on doing just what you said for a few months just to see if I want to completely uproot from here and move out there to the cowgirl country.

Eaux-yeah, you might not like this, but the job I was offered and place to live are in Denton, right across from the university.... quite a ways from you really.

I am so torn over this, but I have to do what's best for me. If/when this happens I will make it to the Creek from time to time to watch our Saints play and once again chant the "who dat" with the best friends I have ever had. ~~ This is making me teary.

Eaux-yeah.
I'll call you back tomorrow. I was watching a movie and got another call while we were talking tonight. Didn't mean to ditch you there. Tell Pam I'll see y'all soon !

I'm sorry to see your leaving, but glad to see that you'll be among good Saints fans.

Good timing on the heads up. I was about to go empty the shelf of the Gold at 45 & Guadalupe. I'll let you get loaded up first, so you won't have to do without in Dallas until you find a new source.

I hope you find a bunch of rich Dallas divas to fill your chair and hit on you all day. :hihi:

Let's hit the Parlor before you go?

I'm sorry to see your leaving, but glad to see that you'll be among good Saints fans.

Good timing on the heads up. I was about to go empty the shelf of the Gold at 45 & Guadalupe. I'll let you get loaded up first, so you won't have to do without in Dallas until you find a new source.

I hope you find a bunch of rich Dallas divas to fill your chair and hit on you all day. :hihi:

Let's hit the Parlor before you go?

Where are my divas??

I had divas once... well maybe not divas, but they were probably human. At least mammals.

I've heard that "Gators" in Euless is one of the better places. Sad to say that I have not been there for a game yet and I dont even live but 15 min. away.... I do think that there are alot of Saint fans around here, so it shouldnt be hard finding B&G's out here.... My wife and I have thus far enjoyed staying at home and watching the games...... I have kinda wanted to get some people together and have a kick-off party here at the lake house before it gets too cold though.......
Welcome to the the DFW.........

Hey Jonesy; I didnt realize you are also in the area (Im taking it that you are from your comment).

Welcome to cowgurl country. I would like to get a group together as well. It's just better to watch games with other fanatical fans. I live out in the Forney area so I'm away from the shiny shirts and the leased Infinity G-35's. I don't care where I have to drive to watch the games with fellow Saints fans.

RCS, you'll find there's something satisfying about living among the Cowgirl fans. It kills them that they can never beat the Saints. And I love being around when they jump on and off the bandwagon.

Hey Jonesy; I didnt realize you are also in the area (Im taking it that you are from your comment).

Yeah, I'm an Arlington boy.

Ben's is the place to watch a Saints game if you are in Dallas. Yes, the Bears fans can be obnoxious, but to each his own.

A few years ago they had Saints and Bears fans side by side for the game in Chicago. The Bears fans were pretty loud when they took their lead into halftime, but it was the Saints fans who left with the W and their black and gold umbrellas waving in the air. What a comeback.

If you don't have the ticket, Bens is the best place in Big D to watch a non-nationally televised game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom