Get paid to fish (1 Viewer)

This would make a heck of a PT college job doing something fun and enjoyable. I grew up hunting/fishing, would fish my summers away on Blind River and the bayous attached. My folks had two ponds in the front yard, spring days after school all my buddies would head to my house and we would have bass tournaments.

You can't get paid for it but there have been crawfish infestations around Colorado. Catch and eat all you want. The only downside is you have to eat them at the lake you catch them at. It's illegal to transport them. But hey, who is gonna complain about a lakeside crawfish boil that has no mosquitos.

You can't get paid for it but there have been crawfish infestations around Colorado. Catch and eat all you want. The only downside is you have to eat them at the lake you catch them at. It's illegal to transport them. But hey, who is gonna complain about a lakeside crawfish boil that has no mosquitos.

Is that the invasive species from the Far East that gets huge?

Is that the invasive species from the Far East that gets huge?

Nah, these are Rusty Crawfish that came from the Ohio river basin.
But it's lookin' like Colorado is making a push to outlaw any live mudbugs being brought here for boil.

I can't say that I totally blame them but they're being kinda heavy handed about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom