Funny memes (21 Viewers)

And has anyone else noticed that the most frequent violators of left lane blockage tend to have Texas plates? In an odd twist, though, I used to travel the back roads from Lafayette to Dallas (through Lufkin, Jasper, etc) and on those two-lane roads the locals would pull over to the shoulder to let you pass. Damndest thing.
I've seen it before while driving in texas.

It'll get you killed here... the roads are bad enough, the shoulders are even worse, especdially now with the drunk bumps...

You can have the last word
Obviously not.

You are missing my point too tho. The problem is not with the lawful drivers. It's with the entitled attitude that I can drive however I want and if someone is going too slowly for me, it's their fault in a crash. If you are obeying the laws and driving as conditions permit, then there is no extraordinary danger from a slower driver because you are prepared for that road condition.

End of point.

I've seen it before while driving in texas.

It'll get you killed here... the roads are bad enough, the shoulders are even worse, especdially now with the drunk bumps...
Here in NJ it's always New York plates hogging the left lane going 62 mph

Here it’s the IL peeps coming in to Wisconsin for work. Get on my arse and we are doing the speed limit. I do 9mph over the limit typically with the exception of school zones. Once you’re on my arse we are not going 1 mph over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom