Funny memes (15 Viewers)

I sympathize with your righteous irritation at tailgaters, but your statement above is simply just wrong. People going slow in the fast lane are way more dangerous.

There are a lot of stupid, impatient and aggressive drivers on the road and that is a factual reality that is NEVER going to change. Inappropriately slow drivers create situations that entice already stupid drivers to do even stupider things which endanger everyone around them.

And the slow drivers who prefer being “right” to being safe are no better than the idiots that tailgate.
This is wrong. Driving to fast for conditions is the problem. It is called a speed limit not a speed minimum as most folks like to interpret.

If a person is driving too fast for conditions of which one is careful drivers not speeding, then they are at fault despite narcissistic tendencies telling em they should blame the person driving safely.

Is it Italian?
200w.gif

I have a sticker on the back of my car that says "The Closer You Get, The Slower I Go"
And I am true to that statement. But after i slow down about 15 MPH, they finally get the message and fall back, then I'll resume normal speed. I know they see the sticker, they must think its a joke.
I have this one ready to put on my car. I cannot stand a tailgater. they are 10x worse than someone driving slow in the fast lane.

1711452751195.png

I have been rear ended 3 times in the last 10 years. One time totaled out a car i had just gotten 3 days prior (although it was 2 years old).
my subaru had a sticker that said "warning manual transmission, i may roll backwards." ditched that sheet since the sticker grew magical powers and acted like a magnet instead.

This is wrong. Driving to fast for conditions is the problem. It is called a speed limit not a speed minimum as most folks like to interpret.

If a person is driving too fast for conditions of which one is careful drivers not speeding, then they are at fault despite narcissistic tendencies telling em they should blame the person driving safely.
Perhaps I was less than clear in my response, but I'll let it go since it's off-topic.

Suffice to say that those who, by omission or commission, exacerbate conditions (e.g. driving slow in the fast lane) that entice stupid drivers to do ever more stupid things, have unwittingly joined the Stupid Driver Club themselves.

Perhaps I was less than clear in my response, but I'll let it go since it's off-topic.

Suffice to say that those who, by omission or commission, exacerbate conditions (e.g. driving slow in the fast lane) that entice stupid drivers to do ever more stupid things, have unwittingly joined the Stupid Driver Club themselves.
Gotcha, so someone driving too fast for the road conditions can blame a person trying to drive in a lawful safe manner in your opinion. Thankfully, the law and justice system are on my side if I'm impacted. Hopefully they don't kill me in their rush to where ever is so important.

FYI, it's only unsafe because of the speeders expectations that everyone will be speeding.

I sympathize with your righteous irritation at tailgaters, but your statement above is simply just wrong. People going slow in the fast lane are way more dangerous.

There are a lot of stupid, impatient and aggressive drivers on the road and that is a factual reality that is NEVER going to change. Inappropriately slow drivers create situations that entice already stupid drivers to do even stupider things which endanger everyone around them.

And the slow drivers who prefer being “right” to being safe are no better than the idiots that tailgate.
if i'm doing 85 in the fast lane passing multiple cars doing below 70, I would not be in the wrong when someone is tailgatinng me because they want to do 100.
That person is the 100% fault of anything bad that happens. I am not going to squeeze in between cars going way slower than me.
What really chaps my az is when im in the slow lane doing 70 and an azwhipe is tailgating me because the car next to me in the fastlane is not going fast enough. Get over and be an ahole to them...

1711466066206.png

Gotcha, so someone driving too fast for the road conditions can blame a person trying to drive in a lawful safe manner in your opinion. Thankfully, the law and justice system are on my side if I'm impacted. Hopefully they don't kill me in their rush to where ever is so important.

FYI, it's only unsafe because of the speeders expectations that everyone will be speeding.
Once again you're missing my point and, being the smart poster I know you to be, I suspect that it must be intentional.

The proper issue is not attribution of blame, it's avoidance of an accident.

You can have the last word - this is supposed to be a lighthearted thread.

Last edited:
To clairfy, i do not break. i simply just reduce my speed.
2 of the times i was rear ended was because cars in front of me stopped suddenly, and I stopped in time because i was not riding someones azz. The one behind me was not and couldn't stop in time. Thats why i got the sticker.
(the other time, i was in the center turning lane and the guy pulled out from a side street into the center lane and just straight up ran into the back of me..)
But there has been multile times where i could tell the car behind me wasn' gonna stop in time so i swereved into the shoulder to prevet them from hitting me.
I guess i just don't understand why people have to ride the otheres bumper. its isiotic and if anyone here is that kinda person, then you are an idiot.,.
It was all in fun. I hope I didn't offend and sorry to hear about your terrible run of accidents.

While we're on the subject, I'll admit to not having a lot of patience with drivers that stay in the left or passing lane on the interstate and hold up traffic.

Left lane is for closers.

GGGR%2520Cars%2520-%2520Eldorado%25202.jpg

And has anyone else noticed that the most frequent violators of left lane blockage tend to have Texas plates? In an odd twist, though, I used to travel the back roads from Lafayette to Dallas (through Lufkin, Jasper, etc) and on those two-lane roads the locals would pull over to the shoulder to let you pass. Damndest thing.

I used to travel the back roads from Lafayette to Dallas (through Lufkin, Jasper, etc) and on those two-lane roads the locals would pull over to the shoulder to let you pass. Damndest thing.
Yep, amazing thing and I suspect it is a remnant of the farm-to-market roads in Texas. Never enough room for a sugar cane truck to do that in LA.

First time I drove to New Iberia, a friend made me promise not to try to pass one of those on the two-lane highways -- said it was a sure road to the grave during harvest season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom