Formula One (1 Viewer)

This is me opting out of qualifying. This race scheduling SUCKS!

F1 is an absolute clown show this week. Whoever advised them about Vegas must not be a local or something. From not knowing how cool Vegas gets at night this time of the year to not having the track ready, to the scheduling mess, just one thing after another. Crazy how badly they've botched this so far.
Exactly. My wife and I are big F1 fans and we just can't understand the timings for this weekend.

We're in the UK so 8 hours ahead of Vegas so the race is at 6am Sunday for us. I get the idea of wanting to have a night race in Vegas for all the lights etc, but why not have it at like 6pm local time? At least that way fans in the US and Asia / Australia could watch it at a decent time.

And I'm by no means a fan of Max Verstappen, but I have to agree with his comments about it being 99% show and 1% race. Liberty Media have got this one wrong IMO.

Pre-race started. I’m gonna watch until I pass out.
This Vegas experience is so messed up! One of the parade cars was leaking what looked like coolant and it flooded the starting grid with fluid...AND THEN IT WENT ON WITH THE PARADE LAP AROUND THE ENTIRE COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :freak7: :freak7: :freak7: :freak7: :freak7: 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

This Vegas experience is so messed up! One of the parade cars was leaking what looked like coolant and it flooded the starting grid with fluid...AND THEN IT WENT ON WITH THE PARADE LAP AROUND THE ENTIRE COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :freak7: :freak7: :freak7: :freak7: :freak7: 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Looking on Twitter and there was a 2nd car that dumped OIL all over the starting grid and had to be towed

I think I’m gunning for the start and first two laps - that’s when 80% of the action happens anyway

The race was very entertaining, we even got a chance to see Max get passed!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom