Formula One (1 Viewer)

LANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Such a great win - it’s been bound to happen but Max did seem invincible. The best part was that it wasn’t a fluke, it wasn’t a problem for Max and it wasn’t weather. Yes, he had a well timed safety car but he gapped Max by 7 and a half seconds by the end, he had winning pace.

And so great to see it as such a popular win in the paddock, everybody loves Lando.

Last edited:
The best part was that it wasn’t a fluke, it wasn’t a problem for Max and it wasn’t weather.
Even during the season of Max's 1st championship(*) :hihi:, Lewis wouldn't have been so close if it hadn't been for some reliability issues RB had that season. Lando and McLaren are definitely closing the gap.

One more miserable weekend like the one he had in Miami and he will, deservedly, lose his license. He was in full IDGA* mode all weekend!
MIAMI -- Kevin Magnussen could be one penalty away from a race ban following his collision with Williams driver Logan Sargeant.

Magnussen clumsily tangled with Sargeant midway through the Miami Grand Prix, an incident that triggered the race-altering safety car that helped propel Lando Norris to a maiden F1 win.

The race stewards were clear in who they believed was to blame, giving Magnussen a 10-second penalty during the race and handing him two penalty points.

A driver gets a one-race ban if he accumulates 12 points in a rolling 12-month period. Magnussen's latest transgression brings him up to 10.

One more miserable weekend like the one he had in Miami and he will, deservedly, lose his license. He was in full IDGA* mode all weekend!

You’re right it was all weekend! He was in K-Mag “suck my balls” mode. Lol

What I love about Max’s “if if if” comment is that he wasn’t answering a question about his own race coming in second, it was more defending Lando from insinuation about the safety car. He’s completely right - the race is what happened not what might have happened - but also just cool that he wouldn’t let anyone suggest Lando’s win was good fortune.

You’re right it was all weekend! He was in K-Mag “suck my balls” mode. Lol

What I love about Max’s “if if if” comment is that he wasn’t answering a question about his own race coming in second, it was more defending Lando from insinuation about the safety car. He’s completely right - the race is what happened not what might have happened - but also just cool that he wouldn’t let anyone suggest Lando’s win was good fortune.

Yeah, I agree with Max. Lando went out and ran a solid race. Max isn't challenged often these days, bur that was a legit win for Lando. Really happy for him. Seems like a good dude.

Yeah, I agree with Max. Lando went out and ran a solid race. Max isn't challenged often these days, bur that was a legit win for Lando. Really happy for him. Seems like a good dude.
Some of the funniest gaming clips I've ever seen are Max and Lando playing Call of Duty Warzone together. Max has ZERO situational awareness in that game.

Imola was shaping up to be really competitive but then Max found speed in qualifying. But the McLarens and Ferraris have speed - Piastri was P2 but had to take a three spot penalty for impeding.

Max Lando
LeClerc Sainz
Piastri Russell

Lando has been closing the gap and today he manage to put pressure on Max in the closing laps taking P2 within a second.

Lando has been closing the gap and today he manage to put pressure on Max in the closing laps taking P2 within a second.

Definitely loving the pace from the McLarens, this definitely is looking more like we’ll have something to watch this season.

McLaren outscored Red Bull today on constructors points. Piastri is such a better #2 driver, if Lando can start to take a win here and there from Max, it could get really interesting. Of course that’s still a big ask apparently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom