For all my Jameis Winston Stands (1 Viewer)

As bad as the picks were… we don’t even have a chance to win without him taking chances like that.

You don't win games by taking chances it's about being smart and not playing street ball...

normally I agree but down 24 midway through the 3rd. We aren’t winning without taking chances. We only had a shot because of “street ball”.

Street ball got you two intercepts when it was unnecessary, take your time and be smart.

Winston is still Winston. I didn’t expect him to play a clean game an win the comeback

BUT he showed what Carr is missing. And it’s a lot! We got a real problem under center for the next 3 years to come…

Look I’m not a huge fan of Winston. I’ve always felt that between him and taysom we would get similar amount of wins and that he was better than Dalton. I was glad that we got Carr and I’m still going hold out hope that our offense clicks at some point with him. But to act like we lost because of Winston or had no chance to win as soon as he came in is ridiculous. For better or worse, and we saw both today, he is the reason we even had a chance today.

And I’ll probably take a 2 week break from the board starting now. I don’t need all the negativity that will be rampant in here. I’ll see everyone next game day.

Who Dat.

It's not negative it's been realistic and unfortunately people only wanna here the good.

It's not negative it's been realistic and unfortunately people only wanna here the good.
It's hard to blame him for taking chances. Without him taking chances we wouldn't have even been in the game. That's just Winston. Love him or hate him, that's who he is. That's who he's always been. That's all he'll ever be.

The Saints knew who he was when they brought him in. The knew who he was when they brought him back. You take the good with the bad with him.

But this one wasn't on him. He had to play hero ball to get us back in the game. Didn't work out in the end. Such is life.

It's hard to blame him for taking chances. Without him taking chances we wouldn't have even been in the game. That's just Winston. Love him or hate him, that's who he is. That's who he's always been. That's all he'll ever be.

The Saints knew who he was when they brought him in. The knew who he was when they brought him back. You take the good with the bad with him.

But this one wasn't on him. He had to play hero ball to get us back in the game. Didn't work out in the end. Such is life.
It's not about taking chances it's about being smart which is one of the reasons he is a backup and not a starter. You can't take gamblings like that game in and game out which he does. You will not be a successful quarterback doing that. He didn't have to play hero ball he had to play smart and make sound decisions. I commend from for making a game out of it. Just play smart and not hero ball....

I was/am a Carr proponent but…Dobbs doesn’t even know his teammates names and showed more cohesion with them than Carr with his today. I don’t know if Carr just doesn’t have “it”, or he needs more time. Jameis isn’t the answer either, long term.

Winston is still Winston. I didn’t expect him to play a clean game an win the comeback

BUT he showed what Carr is missing. And it’s a lot! We got a real problem under center for the next 3 years to come…
💯 if Carr is even at all better (I’m not sure) he isn’t $135 or so million better. I’ve never actively rooted for a QB of the Saints to be gone, until now. I’ll be glad when Carr is gone. I know that’s unpopular and that’s ok, I don’t need to always be a part of the herd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom