Double Header! Iowa #1 vs. LSU #3 at 6pm ESPN & Phoenix Suns (43-31) @ New Orleans Pelicans (45-29) at 7pm NBA TV. Cloudy with chance of raining Ws! (1 Viewer)

LSU so bad in the paint that it kind of doesn't makes sense

Reese is so bad in the paint. No touch
Everyone corrected me when I said that LSU was missing too many shots under the basket. If they made more of those, they’d still be in this game.

Everyone corrected me when I said that LSU was missing too many shots under the basket. If they made more of those, they’d still be in this game.
They got like 18 offensive rebounds, but can't make buckets to save their life

Anyone still think this team is anything more than a play-in / maybe one and done team? They shrink to elite players, fold in clutch mins, can’t close, and play early 2000s ball in an era where teams regularly put up 40 threes and see who can score the most points.

It’s insane how much talent has been wasted here in the last 12 years.

I’m done with Willie. I’m done with slow bigs. I’m done with defense only players. I’m done with bulldozers that can’t stop and shoot a 5 footer. And so on and so on.

This team has some talent. But everyone has talent right now.

Done.

And don’t say this is because we miss BI. We obviously miss BI. But this is the SOS with or without him. Just slightly worse.

And LSU was not beating The Clarks tonight. That girl has been waiting a year to get back at LSU and she’s the best female player on the planet. She is Steph with a pony tail.

I have to admit that LSU went farther this year than I thought they would. They just don’t have the clutch shooters that you need to advance to the Final Four. But they can still be proud of what they accomplished this year.

And LSU was not beating The Clarks tonight. That girl has been waiting a year to get back at LSU and she’s the best female player on the planet. She is Steph with a pony tail.
Too bad the Pels can’t draft Clark.

I knew that LSU was going to need a defense that could hold Iowa to 75 points.
That didn’t happen… by a long shot. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom