Detroit @ Saints Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

Right, exactly. is it his fault we lost? No way. But he wasn’t the reason we won either. To pretend it’s coaching is just over protecting a player that messed up.
To pretend it’s the player is just overprotecting the coaches who called the wrong series of plays with the wrong personnel packages.

To pretend it’s the player is just overprotecting the coaches who called the wrong series of plays with the wrong personnel packages.
Carr completed his last 15 passes with the same play caller. The denial is insane. JW himself would say yea, I probably should’ve completed those.

Carr completed his last 15 passes with the same play caller. The denial is insane. JW himself would say yea, I probably should’ve completed those.
I agree, he tried and didn’t complete them. But he shouldn’t have even been in there after Hill got those four yards on first down. Don’t put this all on him. Y’all just were given another opportunity to bash Winston and went for it like sharks to blood.

I agree, he tried and didn’t complete them. But he shouldn’t have even been in there after Hill got those four yards on first down. Don’t put this all on him. Y’all just were given another opportunity to bash Winston and went for it like sharks to blood.
If youve read what I’ve posted thru out then you’d know I’m not an unfair or bias poster. I’m a Saints fan, not a player fan. My position is reality. Dont count me in, in this little mudslinging feud that this board has been having for years. I try to be respectful of other peoples feelings ANd BIASes. But I’m not going to hold my tongue because of it. Because if we don’t call out reality then change will never happen. Same as the coach that won’t fire his best friend, the d coord, because he was in his wedding. This example is from brian kelly firing his Dc at Notre Dame 3 games into the season. Lol. I hope he didn’t get soft with age. Same goes here, what have you done for me lately? NOTHING? Then you’re fired.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom