Comedians (1 Viewer)

His whole act is 100% clean - it's always remarkable to me when a comedian can be hugely successful like that. And he's not hokey like Foxworthy was (I'm not gonna crap on Foxworthy, he had a unique act and that's praiseworthy, but it was somewhat a novelty and definitely hokey . . . Nate isn't working gimmicks, he's just funny).
He has kind of the same sense of humor I have. Sometimes the most obvious and mundane stuff can be the funniest.

Ive been listening to Soder’s show on Sirius XM for the last few years, though i believe he recently left it …. Fun fact: Soder grew up with , and is best friends with- the idiosyncratic head coach of the Miami Dolphins, Mike McDaniel .

Back to the subject of comedians, i havent read thru the thread, but i was only vaguely aware of Shane Gillis before last week when he hosted SNL.. it’s obvs a very small sample size, but I thought he did a great job with the opening monologue and i may check out some more of his stuff .

Ive been listening to Soder’s show on Sirius XM for the last few years, though i believe he recently left it …. Fun fact: Soder grew up with , and is best friends with- the idiosyncratic head coach of the Miami Dolphins, Mike McDaniel .

Back to the subject of comedians, i havent read thru the thread, but i was only vaguely aware of Shane Gillis before last week when he hosted SNL.. it’s obvs a very small sample size, but I thought he did a great job with the opening monologue and i may check out some more of his stuff .
Gilly and keeves - OnlyFans Dad... not post-able here.. NSFW. Hilarious.

I've been watching and listening to Shane Gillis for a while now. He's been blowing up quickly over the last year or two. He's got an hour special on Netflix called "Beautiful Dogs."

Netflix picked up their pilot they made a few years back, Tires, it's also posted on Gilly and Keeves. Also gold.... and NSFW

😲

I’m not the biggest Theo fan, though i do like some of his stories about growing up in Covington LA.. and his stories about his dead gay boxer friend from Laplace, Billy Conforto 😂.. generally speaking though, Theo comes across to me as a low budget Rogan, and I don’t like Rogan.. All that said, I’m definitely gonna check out this ep since I want to hear what Jameis has to say .

😲

I’m not the biggest Theo fan, though i do like some of his stories about growing up in Covington LA.. and his stories about his dead gay boxer friend from Laplace, Billy Conforto 😂.. generally speaking though, Theo comes across to me as a low budget Rogan, and I don’t like Rogan.. All that said, I’m definitely gonna check out this ep since I want to hear what Jameis has to say .
Theo is a very homerun/strikeout comedian. Personally I find that he focuses on stuff that I have no interest in so I only listen to him when he is on other people's pods or he has a guest that would be interesting to hear from like a Coroner or a blind person etc.

Mark Normand is a much better (than Theo Von) Louisiana comedian, IMHO.

Normand is a white guy who grew up in Treme.. not surprising that he developed some fodder for comedy .

There is another youngish comedian from NOLA, cant think of his name.. but i saw him on one of the late night talk shows recently and he was hilarious .. i remember being surprised id never heard of him since i love comedy and apparently he’s been around for a while .

Normand is a white guy who grew up in Treme.. not surprising that he developed some fodder for comedy .

There is another youngish comedian from NOLA, cant think of his name.. but i saw him on one of the late night talk shows recently and he was hilarious .. i remember being surprised id never heard of him since i love comedy and apparently he’s been around for a while .
Sean Patton?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom