Comedians (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
we all have our favorite funny people. For some it may be bill Cosby, for others it may be George carlin, or sam Kinnelon, or red fox, or others in the 70s or 80's. For me it's old school. I love tim conway, abbot and Costello, lewis and martin, the three stooges, archie and all in the family, bosom buddies, carol burnett, Johnny carson, the Dean martin roasts, rich little, Richard Pryor with mudbone, David Brenneman, Bob hope, and so many other old school clean (mostly) comedians. Robin williams and jonathan winters on mork and Mindy, and the robin williams and jonathan winters on the johnny carson show, and such great movies like smokie and the bandit, then there is blazing saddles.

What is your favorite comedic work. It should be clean for the most part, which is why I left out eddie Murphy.

If you go for really smart guys then it has to be Gallagher. Just plain funny, bill Cosby. Off the top of the head George carlin (a place for my stuff and got into a fight with the rice krispies).

Personally I love to laugh. I love comedy. Who's on first is still the greatest skit of all time. I love the martin and lewis movies.

Funny lines in movies, movies like smokie and the bandit, blazing saddles , fletch, caddyshack, foul play, and so on and so on.

Ron white is so funny today. I love that guys comedy. I hate dirty comedy because it's just trying to be funny with bad language. That's why I no longer listen to eddie Murphy.

I miss the 70's. It was pretty much clean then except for a few comedians. David Brennan was the exception along with Gallagher and bill Cosby.

Then eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor came out followed by red fox after Sanford and sons.

What do you guys think. Is comedy better with the trash talk and dirty language, or stuff like maude, happy days, Gallagher, bill Cosby, or whatever

I have watched many standups. Most lately on Netflix. Just been getting into seeing some in person. I saw Seinfeld in persona couple of years ago. It was awesome experience. In terms of online stand up i would recommend Ron White, Bill Burr, Bert Krisher, and tom papa

Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, and Ron White are my favorites in standup. Love many others in movies...Chris Farley and Jim Carrey because of physical comedy.

we all have our favorite funny people. For some it may be bill Cosby, for others it may be George carlin, or sam Kinnelon, or red fox, or others in the 70s or 80's. For me it's old school. I love tim conway, abbot and Costello, lewis and martin, the three stooges, archie and all in the family, bosom buddies, carol burnett, Johnny carson, the Dean martin roasts, rich little, Richard Pryor with mudbone, David Brenneman, Bob hope, and so many other old school clean (mostly) comedians. Robin williams and jonathan winters on mork and Mindy, and the robin williams and jonathan winters on the johnny carson show, and such great movies like smokie and the bandit, then there is blazing saddles.

What is your favorite comedic work. It should be clean for the most part, which is why I left out eddie Murphy.

If you go for really smart guys then it has to be Gallagher. Just plain funny, bill Cosby. Off the top of the head George carlin (a place for my stuff and got into a fight with the rice krispies).

Personally I love to laugh. I love comedy. Who's on first is still the greatest skit of all time. I love the martin and lewis movies.

Funny lines in movies, movies like smokie and the bandit, blazing saddles , fletch, caddyshack, foul play, and so on and so on.

Ron white is so funny today. I love that guys comedy. I hate dirty comedy because it's just trying to be funny with bad language. That's why I no longer listen to eddie Murphy.

I miss the 70's. It was pretty much clean then except for a few comedians. David Brennan was the exception along with Gallagher and bill Cosby.

Then eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor came out followed by red fox after Sanford and sons.

What do you guys think. Is comedy better with the trash talk and dirty language, or stuff like maude, happy days, Gallagher, bill Cosby, or whatever
This reads like you are on drugs. Are you ok?

never mind, I just saw your other recent posts. Sorry to hear you are going through a lot. Please seek out help from a professional and stick with it. I will pray for you.

Last edited:
From another recent thread, John Mulaney. I truly belly laughed at the bit that was posted in a video about the Salt and Pepper Diner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom