best available (1 Viewer)

Troy Franklin, Jatavian Sanders, Patrick Paul, Adisa Isaac, TJ Tampa, Jaden Hicks, Domonick Puni, Cedric Gray, Spencer Rattler, Jaylen Wright.

Yes, I have a love/hate relation with this annual thread.

It is always interesting to follow it, but turns into a heartbreaker, consensus favourite passed for a guy we haven’t heard before.
I just hate having to watch other teams do their thing while we watch and wait on the side for a long period of time. I’m about to take my boys to the gym to practice their boxing so I can take my mind off of it🤣

Yes, I have a love/hate relation with this annual thread.

It is always interesting to follow it, but turns into a heartbreaker, consensus favourite passed for a guy we haven’t heard before.
I know and like both of em so far

Payton Wilson is somehow still available. Would love for us to trade next years 3rd and a day 3 pick for him with one of these final picks in the 3rd round

he’s gonna go within first 4 picks of round 4
More than likely, that's why my only hope is that we pack them last 2 5th's the Saints have, move up and grab him, the Saints WR room would be sick with Olave, Shaheed, Perry & Franklin.. how he lasted til' the 4th.. smh.. my last thought is he doesn't end up in the South, although, our secondary isn't too shabby.. but still.. LoL!

Personally, my move would be with NE.. send them both 5th's.. they got needs, then the Saints would have the 3rd pick in the 4th, grab Franklin and call it a day!

NW.

Only 3 WRs left that I would draft, Troy Franklin, Brendan Rice and DeVontez Walker.

Several good RBs left, but that would be a luxury we can’t afford since giving away picks to move up and possibly more to move up in the 4th.

We could definitely use the Punter from Iowa because our punter is horrid and he could help us flip the field. A starter.

Cedric Gray ILB, NC was projected 1st rd pick, runs 4.5 could be replacement for DD in the near future.

Jaiden Hicks, Washington State, we could use a big Safety that can run and hit.

I like the TE from Iowa All, whose injury history has lowered his draft grade.

Tanner Bortolini, Wisconsin, Guard had a good draft grade.

DTs cupboard has been emptied, maybe take a flyer on Leonard Taylor who had a great 2022 and dropped of last season for some reason.

Michael Pratt, Tulane is better than Kellen Mond and Nathan Peterman.

A few DEs left worth drafting.

My 2 cents.

Malik Washington, Austin Booker, Theo Johnson, Brandon Dorlus, Bub Means, Mohammed Kamara,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom