All things Florida Man (1 Viewer)

She was actually 17 and he was 31 but yes, still a creep and a pedo.
Well, the way I read the article, they started their online relationship 3 years ago when he was 28 and she was 14. I guess I thought they started their encounters then when it was actually recent. But either way, he's definitely a pedo and did the grooming thing from the start until now. She was 14, ugh.

Not Florida related but similar to this crime

And no one starts doing this at 42 years old
=============

A leading British crocodile expert has confessed to bestiality and a plethora of animal sexual abuse charges against him in Australia.

Adam Robert Corden Britton, 51, began sexually abusing dogs in 2014 and tortured more than 42 dogs until his arrest in April last year. Out of the 42, 39 dogs died, an Australian court said on Monday…….

Not Florida related but similar to this crime

And no one starts doing this at 42 years old
=============

A leading British crocodile expert has confessed to bestiality and a plethora of animal sexual abuse charges against him in Australia.

Adam Robert Corden Britton, 51, began sexually abusing dogs in 2014 and tortured more than 42 dogs until his arrest in April last year. Out of the 42, 39 dogs died, an Australian court said on Monday…….

They should technically classify these as crimes against nature, because THEY are the animals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom