AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... (3 Viewers)

Silly Burrito

Drew knew.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...

Falcons gonna Falcon

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t get it. Why draft a QB, that will have to sit behind Cousins, and one that you will have to reshape your team around when Cousin’s passes the reigns? Don’t get me wrong…. I think Penix is talented, BUT he is your typical quarterback that you have to worry about long term durability and style.

Yeah, I'm not gonna make that kind of post. Has the potential to look really stupid in three years.

Does the pick make sense for 2024? No, but Penix is a very talented QB who could become their long-term solution. Cousins is 35 years old. He's got maybe 2-3 years left.

Yeah, I'm not gonna make that kind of post. Has the potential to look really stupid in three years.

Does the pick make sense for 2024? No, but Penix is a very talented QB who could become their long-term solution. Cousins is 35 years old. He's got maybe 2-3 years left.
I get it, he may be great eventually. Your judgment is quite good.

but here’s my problem with it. in year 4, after maybe Penix not playing much, you have to decide to re-up him or let him go to FA (or use the somewhat expensive 5th year option). and if they haven’t been winning, and the GM is a new guy that didn’t pick Penix . . . seen that show before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom