2024 NFL DRAFT (1 Viewer)

Yup and we also draft another player out of LSU. 🦌 will do that to get into the good graces of Louisiana folks🤣
Haha for real. It’s impossible to guess until I see who’s available but gun to my head BTJ, Verse, or Turner.

Have a feeling we will try to move up for Alt as they feel he is a plug and play guy at tackle. If that doesn’t happen then I’m sticking with my gut and say Jared Verse. There’s will be a run on tackles before our pick. Verse just fits everything the Saints want in a player as far as RAS, Production, and character.

DT Murphy.

Dude just feels like a Saints pick.
He's a guy I think a lot of teams have higher than has been suggested in the media, mock drafts, etc. I would love the pick.

DT Murphy.

Dude just feels like a Saints pick.
Supposedly(if you believe Nick) a top 10 pick do not happening.

Assuming gone:

4-5 QBs
3 WRs
Turner
Alt
Murphy
Bowers

That’s 11-12 players gone and you’re left with:

At least one of Fashanu/Fuaga/Latham/Fautanu

Verse/Latu

BTJ

Mitchell/Arnold

Newton

Outside of Fashanu you’re better off trading back to 17 or 19 imo. One of the OTs(or a guy like Barton) will be there and you’ll pick up a day 2 pick. I don’t see the saints drafting BTJ/Verse/Latu(medicals)/Newton at 14 anyway if they do at all.

The lack of interest in bringing in any of the OL for visits or guys like Verse or Latu is very very interesting to me.

Supposedly(if you believe Nick) a top 10 pick do not happening.

Assuming gone:

4-5 QBs
3 WRs
Turner
Alt
Murphy
Bowers

That’s 11-12 players gone and you’re left with:

At least one of Fashanu/Fuaga/Latham/Fautanu

Verse/Latu

BTJ

Mitchell/Arnold

Newton

Outside of Fashanu you’re better off trading back to 17 or 19 imo. One of the OTs(or a guy like Barton) will be there and you’ll pick up a day 2 pick. I don’t see the saints drafting BTJ/Verse/Latu(medicals)/Newton at 14 anyway if they do at all.

The lack of interest in bringing in any of the OL for visits or guys like Verse or Latu is very very interesting to me.
Oh, Latu had medicals? Then I wanna change my saints pick to him. Jk...

Even more than in years past, i really want to trade back and acquire more day two picks. If our guy is there at 14, then great. Trade the 45th pick for a couple if thats available. I just dont want to trade up, reach, or sit still and wait until the 5th round to start filling out our rookie class.

If we can trad to the later first round and pick up 3 picks... even better.

Oh, Latu had medicals? Then I wanna change my saints pick to him. Jk...

Even more than in years past, i really want to trade back and acquire more day two picks. If our guy is there at 14, then great. Trade the 45th pick for a couple if thats available. I just dont want to trade up, reach, or sit still and wait until the 5th round to start filling uit our rookie class.

If we can trad to the later first round and pick up 3 picks... even better.
IF they trade back it will be to the late teens imo and no more.

It feels strange That there’s been no “interest” at least in terms of visits from the saints for:

Fautanu
Latham
Fuaga
Fashanu
Verse
Latu

They have met/seen BTJ/Newton/Murphy/Dejean/Chop Robinson

This might be corroborating evidence they might move back. I think they take whomever falls between Turner/Bowers/Fashanu due to value or trade back due to lack of interest in other players with the grade being so similar.

A player whose last name either begins with an "F" or ends in a vowel or has a hyphen or apostrophe in his name or a suffix designation.

I think my odds are pretty good with that criteria, but I could still be wrong.
Nailed It!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom