2024 NFL Draft Round 1 (2 Viewers)

SMH you must not do much research to think Fuaga was 2nd tier
Yeah he was a solid pick, and I didn’t expect him to be available

Of the top OT pics, I believe he had the highest Zone and Run blocking grades. Saints may have had him rated higher than some of the others based on fit.

Attachments

• 2ED2E84B-9B97-4A2B-9FEB-93BB68F44DF0.png
    2ED2E84B-9B97-4A2B-9FEB-93BB68F44DF0.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'm watching the Lakers/Nuggets game. I figure, why should I let the Pelicans deny me the privilege of watching good basketball when I could watch the Nuggets beat the Lakers?
Nuggets sweeping the Lakers provides us a better draft pick too.

From an unbiased standpoint I would say the winners are:

1. Minnesota getting their guy at QB and also getting a Top 5 position player (IMO)

2. Philadelphia with Quinyon Mitchell

3. Jacksonville with Brian Thomas Jr

Yeah he was a solid pick, and I didn’t expect him to

Of the top OT pics, I believe he had the highest Zone and Run blocking grades. Saints may have had him rated higher than some of the others based on fit.
Insanely good fit and honestly the 1st lineman drafted since Erik Mccoy that I felt really good about to be honest.

I liked Bresee as a prospect, but he had to develop his rookie season and blew all expectations away. Which was great.

Bills trade down 2x. That's rebuild type decisions. Bills give 32 and 6th rounder for 33 and 5th rounder.

Bills pass up on Worthy, Pearsall, and Legette. Carolina buys a 5th year option and prevents the Bills from taking a guy who could be a #1.

Don’t be surprised if they trade down again. 33 is one of the best picks to have because tonight all the teams decide who their top guy is for tomorrow and someone always tries to trade for that pick.

I honestly don't see anyone worth trading up to be honest.

I wanna hold down and see if Cooper can fall to us.

Oh gawd... Hopefully it's just traditional talking up the pick rather than an actual plan.

Or at least the Roaf plan, where you start at RT for a season before moving to the Left.

It doesn’t sound like a plan. It sounds like someone asked the question and he said “if he was needed there he could play it.”

I think the plan is to try to make Penning work at LT and Fuaga at RT. And Saldiveri at LG. If it works it could be great. If it doesn’t it could be a disaster.

It doesn’t sound like a plan. It sounds like someone asked the question and he said “if he was needed there he could play it.”

I think the plan is to try to make Penning work at LT and Fuaga at RT. And Saldiveri at LG. If it works it could be great. If it doesn’t it could be a disaster.
When he was asked, he didn't rule out how the rest of the draft could play out and post draft free agency in reference to the LT position. Doesn't sound like they're just penciling Penning in at starting LT just yet.

I really don't think Saldiveri is going to work.

I believe Blake Fisher might be the pick in the 2nd round of try to trade down. He's ideal to kick inside.

When he was asked, he didn't rule out how the rest of the draft could play out and post draft free agency in reference to the LT position. Doesn't sound like they're just penciling Penning in at starting LT just yet.
I wouldn't pencil him in as our first string sanitation engineer, let alone left tackle.

That guy is Trezelle Jenkins until further notice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom