2024 NFL Draft Round 1 (1 Viewer)

Interesting they weren't willing to wait a pick. I thought Legette was understood to be graded a little behind some others like Coleman and Mitchell, but clearly there's more than one team interested.
Bills probably threatened to take him. They knew the Panthers wanted him. In fact, the entire Panthers fanbase wanted Legette. I dig it. They gave the Panthers what they wanted and the Bills can still get themselves a viable weapon to replace Diggs.

That feels crazy cheap for the move from 32 to 28. That's effectively gaining a fifth

Trade value chart suggests a mid-fourth for that move.
I think it's the dynamic of team going after a player vs team trying to deliberately trade back.

Buffalo could of gotten more if they dug their heels in...

Bills probably threatened to take him. They knew the Panthers wanted him. I dig it. They gave the Panthers what they wanted and the Bills can still get themselves a viable weapon to replace Diggs.
Yeah, suggests they had very similar grades on at least a couple of players and there is depth in the WR pool at this point.

Oh gawd... Hopefully it's just traditional talking up the pick rather than an actual plan.

Or at least the Roaf plan, where you start at RT for a season before moving to the Left.
They did the same thing to Taylor... I believe that did more harm than good having him waste his time trying to learn two positions instead of just one.

Comment like that is why we are afraid when we draft lineman... Because either they are terrible at drafting them or worse at developing with the nonsense thinking " I think he can play LT if we need him to"

You getting paid millions of dollars and you're being openly desperate without a vision.

Would any other coach say that about a lineman prospects. No... It's "We have a vision for him in this "position" "

Allen really be his own worst enemy when given a microphone. I wish he would be an alpha and fake it till you make. Just stop making yourself look incompetent at all cost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom